Fanzone updates & city info

Essandoh

I didn't love that they put the Seville screening tickets on sale out of the blue, when I was asleep, and that something will be fixed at mystery time unknown. 

Absolute scenes if I end up trying to using a plane internet connection at half dial up modem speeds.  Anyone know if Abu Dhabi prison food is good?

12 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

I didn't love that they put the Seville screening tickets on sale out of the blue, when I was asleep, and that something will be fixed at mystery time unknown. 

Absolute scenes if I end up trying to using a plane internet connection at half dial up modem speeds.  Anyone know if Abu Dhabi prison food is good?

Bafetimibi Gomis played with a Saudi team, the cant that played with cunted about like a lion for Swansea, and they give it swans patter

Ive for fuck all else man I’m mwi

24 minutes ago, blaudrup said:

😂😂

Nothing wrong with a bit of pita and dip

16 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Gave you a like but that's eccies mate no swally.😂

I’m just pished, mind Walter got Christian Dailly to a European Final

Swear though that’s a player that deserves respect, guy has a respectable career down south but his best last 1.5 years were the most important of his life

Walter Smith was the best

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I’m just pished, mind Walter got Christian Dailly to a European Final

Swear though that’s a player that deserves respect, guy has a respectable career down south but his best last 1.5 years were the most important of his life

Walter Smith was the best

Broadfoot was in that team. Watched him tonight for Inverness vs Arbroath in the play off. 14 years ago is crazy.

6 hours ago, KaiserJon said:

It's always free, think it's one of the events that has to be? @The Dude?

I believe someone posted earlier that it was to do with viewing numbers for the final.  Apparently BT sport has to guarantee that it is available to a minimum number of viewers, and as it does not have the requisite number of subscribers it has to make it available for free on YouTube to ensure that this is the case.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

This lives exclusively with Stewart Robertson, his position is surely untennable after the seasons done.

Even the fact he's come out and said "there wasn't enough time to plan". Eh how About planning it as soon as we beat Braga and got into the semi finals in the event that we did reach the final however unlikely that seemed at the time.

Shortsighted idiot but aye we all wanted a friendly over in Australia with the scum

5 hours ago, Essandoh said:

See coz I’ve likely gave the thread a bump I’m sorry I’m pished

Geez peace 

Ive sat here @Boab giving it big licks vs Annan

Frankfurt innit

Up the Amdy Faye fleeing

This is quality. 

Its strange if you want to watch the game on a screen in a stadium you need to fly to Germany to do it.

Our board are fucking useless, absolutely chip shop. The incompetence is staggering. How nobody bothered to make a contingency plan in the event we made it to the final should be a sackable offence.