Rangers v Frankfurt - Ibrox - Beam Back - UEFA Europa League Final? (18/05/22)

CR3

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

Come on, the staff and board have had a long year, let them have some holiday time free of charge in Spain next week.

Their holiday to Australia with their fenian mates go ruined by us fans so they deserve a wee jolly to Seville on our coat tails

2 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Only club out of the six playing in finals next week who haven’t opened their stadium for a beam back.

Not usually one for criticising club officials but that’s new levels of embarrassing. He and anyone else complicit in that decision should be sacked, arguably the biggest game in our history, they’re all lapping it up in hospitality…fucking wankers.

Frankfurt organised it in a fucking day. One day. Robertson couldnt give a fuck.

Just now, skinnymate1690 said:

I’ve just booked the vue , was hoping to go to Ibrox and can’t be arsed going to a pub crammed in not even able to get to the bar. 

hopefully there’s a bit of atmosphere 

There won’t be. Apparently the sound is too loud for that

I'm hearing rumours that people will be queuing outside the Louden, Oswalds etc from 8/9am to guarantee a place to watch the game. Most people are going to be either confined to their house due to having no chance of getting into boozers  or left wandering the street without seeing the match. Full thing is turning into a shit show and is taking the shine off of the occasion. Piss poor from Rangers.

1 minute ago, Scouse_Legend said:

I'm hearing rumours that people will be queuing outside the Louden, Oswalds etc from 8/9am to guarantee a place to watch the game. Most people are going to be either confined to their house due to having no chance of getting into boozers  or left wandering the street without seeing the match. Full thing is turning into a shit show and is taking the shine off of the occasion. Piss poor from Rangers.

Happy to be "Confined to the house" mate. :champions:

5 minutes ago, Scouse_Legend said:

The Qs won’t start at that time mate 

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Clubs attitude basically seems to be the 9500 lucky to have a ticket go and enjyo yourselves, the rest of you we're not interested

Cannot stand this cunt

And even that was a farce, especially compared to other clubs.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Clubs attitude basically seems to be the 9500 lucky to have a ticket go and enjyo yourselves, the rest of you we're not interested

Cannot stand this cunt

Even made a cunt out of that. 6 clubs in european finals. 5 doing stadium screens for fans.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

The kraken awakes....

Sadly, I don't think they have much push.

I just don't get it, our investors/owners are actual fans, not faceless people from another country 1000 of miles away.

How do they not get that fans are getting done over left, right, and centre, and not just on this.