Season Ticket Renewals

1 hour ago, ManchestGer said:

Mines on automatic renewal and they no longer send the forms out to update info/preferences. I’m looking to add CCCS, anyone know how I go about it? 

https://tickets.rangers.co.uk/PagesPublic/Login/login.aspx?RequiresLogin=True&ReturnUrl=%2fPagesLogin%2fProfile%2fMyAccount.aspx%3f 

Should be able to add it from your account options

2 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It’s a good thing if they extend it. For those who go everywhere the last couple of months have been a ballache on the bank balance.

there’s also parades etc organised in which band members and lodge members are on their travels again and some of these will be ST holders.

what a weird thing to have a dig about 

I don’t think that’s the reason for the dig. I think that’s for the fucking bizarre reasoning/tweet accompanying it.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I don’t think that’s the reason for the dig. I think that’s for the fucking bizarre reasoning/tweet accompanying it.

Mate there’s street parties the lot been organised for it, there’s bands marching, supporters clubs have functions etc on top of an absolute scudding on the bank, if they extend it and it helps one current ST holder then it’s been worth it 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The only problem is why the fuck were they not smart enough to just put it to the 6th in the first place

They do this every season for a blizzare reason but I do think it’s to get the majority to do it early, you’d also have people wait till nearer the 6th then ask again for an extension and before you know it, it’s July and some would’ve been onto payment 3 and some not even 1