This is why I cannot support my National Team

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Nope once again you've been caught out lying 

🤣

This is like a part time job fs, swatting away the trannie supporters and wind up merchants.

I do love the popularity my threads get though, i have one on here who put me on "ignore" yet still comments on every thread and post I make 😆

People who used to support Scotland have been talking about how the support has been “hijacked” for years on here, but do they ever do ever actively do anything to try and “take it back” other than constantly complaining about how it’s been “hijacked” online?

13 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No I wasn't.

There are 5 battalions that now make up the 1 Regiment.

Yes Unfort that 2006 happended and worse now, technically 3 left, 1 doing ceromonial.

You need to get your stories straight.

On 02/01/2018 at 18:51, falkirkNS said:

Very true mate. I was outnumbered when I was in The Highlanders/4scots by jungle jims n sheep.

9 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

People who used to support Scotland have been talking about how the support has been “hijacked” for years on here, but do they ever do ever actively do anything to try and “take it back” other than constantly complaining about how it’s been “hijacked” online?

Are you saying it hasn’t been?

13 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Are you saying it hasn’t been?

Not at all, but I never see anybody coming with any logical solutions about what could be done to repair that relationship. It’s almost like everybody wants to just be bitter as fuck about it and talk about the good old days of supporting Scotland.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Does it say how he measures it or how you would classify as a Scotland fan ?

I want them to win , but I wouldn't classify myself a Scotkand fan as I haven't been to a Scotland game since the 80's , and really not bothered if they lose the way I do with Rangers . 

I suppose you could argue about the same being a Rangers fan . A difficult thing to measure . 

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

Where did i say that game mentioned they were involved ????

Stop trying to cover it up fs, your like the catholic church or celtic boys club.

It happended 2012, 2015, it happended.

The SNP independence crusade has futher hijacked the national teams support even more.

Nah.....you said that  Wallace & Black both got booed at hampden....thats your quote @G.E.C. rightly pointed out that Black got booed at Easter Rd.....(being ex hearts the liklihood is this was always going to happen) you then say when did i say specifics....unless mentioning hampden as if you knew the games wasn't what you meant then I'm confused :confused:

20 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Not at all, but I never see anybody coming with any logical solutions about what could be done to repair that relationship. It’s almost like everybody wants to just be bitter as fuck about it and talk about the good old days of supporting Scotland.

There’s somethings that just are too far gone to be honest. I’d imagine some are bitter and feel very marginalised.

Just now, gmcf said:

Does it say how he measures it or how you would classify as a Scotland fan ?

I want them to win , but I wouldn't classify myself a Scotkand fan as I haven't been to a Scotland game since the 80's , and really not bothered if they lose the way I do with Rangers . 

I suppose you could argue about the same being a Rangers fan . A difficult thing to measure . 

Aye, it was based on membership of the Scotland Supporters Club (the SFA's ticketing membership scheme for international games).

Just now, The Dude said:

Aye, it was based on membership of the Scotland Supporters Club (the SFA's ticketing membership scheme for international games).

I suppose its a guide . My cousin and an in law travel everywhere with Scotland , in fact the in law comes up from England for Hampden , both Rangers fans , but neither been at Ibrox for must be going on 30 years now . 

Its probably correct in that we do have the biggest support though .

37 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

There is no appetite amongst our support(match going anyway) to change it and I doubt there ever will be again.

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

They were also singing fuck yer queen and your jubilee,   I agree with the Op get them to fuck along with the SFA.

I would rather our player concentrated on Rangers and told the Scottish national team to go fuck themselves. 

Was a big Scotland fan in the 80’s and went to the games even traveled down to Wembley but after what they done to Souness and then what they did to us in 2012 they can go fuck themselves. 

Euro 96 was probably the last time I supported them and I have to admit I loved Gaza’s goal against us 

Rangers are more than enough for me.

The Scotland team did nothing to us in 2012.

The SFA did , the SPL did ( both of whom had Englishmen in charge) but the national team didn’t 

1 hour ago, Bigdave30 said:

Talks about what would happen in the 80’s and 90’s as though he was right in amongst it but in reality he was aged between a sperm and 5 years of age in the 80’s and discovered wanking in the 90’s 😂

Said the other day he had to “endure” us having Mo Johnston. 

Mo Johnston who we had from 89 until 91. 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Said the other day he had to “endure” us having Mo Johnston. 

Mo Johnston who we had from 89 until 91. 

He was on standby to go to rorke’s drift.

You've got to love the internet, If you didn’t know better you’d have 20% of people pegged as advanced wind up chatbots.