This is why I cannot support my National Team

Fuck the tartan trannies and their provofests.

No staunch patter.

Just facts.

Cant help if you like the national team or have tarriers as friends.

Just sharing what goes on at the modern Scotland international matches of our National team, where being a Rangers supporter or Unionist does not comply.

@psb07158 i was replying to dan logans reply that it was one scumbag as if he was justfying that, when we know the full support especially that travel away with the flashers, that they are all anti Rangers.

Last time i properly felt as If i could support the national team was the Craig Brown era. Where the majority where Rangers players.

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No staunch patter.

Just facts.

Just sharing what goes on at the modern Scotland international matches of our National team, where being a Rangers supporter or Unionist does not comply.

@psb07158 i was replying to dan logans reply that it was one scumbag as if he was justfying that, when we know the full support especially that travel away with the flashers, that they are all anti Rangers.

Last time i properly felt as If i could support the national team was the Craig Brown era. Where the majority where Rangers players.

You created a thread around a clip of Irish fans with the title "Why I Can't Support My National Team". 

18 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

No staunch patter.

Just facts.

No they weren't. Euro 96 saw 4 Rangers players in a squad of 22. There was 1 Rangers player in his squad at France 98 with a further 8 Celtic players in the squad.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Because of both the dirty Republican/Nationalist bs.

Fuck the SFA and the tartan trannies, fuck the SNP too for good measure. 

That video doesn't show either 'republican' or 'nationalist' bs, but some fuckwit shouting 'Celtic' then 'Glasgow's Green and white'. You're trying far too hard to be staunch.

32 minutes ago, don logan said:

You created a thread around a clip of Irish fans with the title "Why I Can't Support My National Team". 

Giving opinion on a forum, you obviously showed enough interest to grab you in to post a reply....

Or does it eat at you because your a proud Trannie who attends Scotland games?

If you were truthful about your thoughts then I might understand your reply.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That video doesn't show either 'republican' or 'nationalist' bs, but some fuckwit shouting 'celtic' then 'Glasgow's Green and white'. You're trying far too hard to be staunch.

As below, you won't hide how much the tartan trannies are SNP/Nationalist and Republicans sympthisers, no matter what kind on kid om journo you are.

Away you to Dublin and sing a few Rangers songs and see how you get on.

Provofest, that ls what it was.

You despise the Union, so you might just fit in.