This is why I cannot support my National Team

4 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

He was on standby to go to rorke’s drift.

You've got to love the internet, If you didn’t know better you’d have 20% of people pegged as advanced wind up chatbots.

I didn’t start watching us until Mo left us. Born Dec 91 

1 hour ago, folkestoneger said:

The Scotland team did nothing to us in 2012.

The SFA did , the SPL did ( both of whom had Englishmen in charge) but the national team didn’t 

Scotland put money in the sfa’s coffers especially if they qualify for a tournament.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

So does the Scottish Cup tournament. Are we meant to hand it back?

I would rather we withdrew from it to be honest,   They need us and celtic in it, Tell them straight we are fed up to the back teeth of their anti Rangers stance,  They would not be slow in changing their attitude towards us.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Withdrew from the Scottish Cup :lol:

Do you forget how they have treated us in the last decade?   Scottish cup wins you next to fuck all and even less without the biggest club in Scotland.

The league is what it’s all about these days to get into Europa and make some real cash.  2nd is nowhere in the league as we saw this year, but Europe we made a good few quid and hopefully get in the champs league to make real money.

As I said the SFA would not be long in crawling back to us, remember the Hibs fans when they beat us , imagine what would have happened if we done that.

They would have fucking hammered us but They did fuck all to the HIV, in fact the police tried to say we were blocking them outside the ground which was utter bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I would rather we withdrew from it to be honest,   They need us and celtic in it, Tell them straight we are fed up to the back teeth of their anti Rangers stance,  They would not be slow in changing their attitude towards us.

What a dufus.

Just now, Copland bear said:

Do you forget how they have treated us in the last decade?   Scottish cup wins you next to fuck all and even less without the biggest club in Scotland.

The league is what it’s all about these days to get into Europa and make some real cash.  2nd is nowhere in the league as we saw this year, but Europe we made a good few quid and hopefully get in the champs league to make real money.

As I said the SFA would not be long in crawling back to us, remember the Hibs fans when they beat us , imagine what would have happened if we done that.

They would have fucking hammered us but They did fuck all to the HIV, in fact the police tried to say we were blocking them outside the ground which was utter bullshit.

Not going to bother reading that rant but I’d rather we competed for trebles domestically every season than have us withdraw from any competition. 

Loved winning the Scottish Cup last month

46 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Did you attend, or apply for tickets, for any Scottish Cup matches this season?

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

We can't. It's not an optional competition. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

You do realise what we achieved in europe this season can be achieved by finishing 5th and winning the Scottish Cup....puts you into the europa league....so not sure what your argument is here:confused:

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You do realise what we achieved in europe this season can be achieved by finishing 5th and winning the Scottish Cup....puts you into the europa league....so not sure what your argument is here:confused:

There’s also the fact that the Scottish Cup eased the pain of losing the Europa League final days before. Granted it didn’t completely get rid of it but if it wasn’t for winning that final our last memory of last season would still be that penalty shootout 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Why would any Rangers fan want to stop the club winning trophies, genuinely mental

Aye, it is bad enough watching those cunts win the fucking thing when we are in the tournament never mind give them a free ride to winning more trophies than us:confused:

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

We need to start winning these cups more often. Yes league is always the priority. 

Scum fc but over the last few years have got closer to our total.

We need to start delivering silverware consistently and that will hurt others in Scottish football a lot more.