This is why I cannot support my National Team

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

As I thought , usual bullshit.

No, no. Here you are mate, we were playing Killie at home that night and you said you weren’t going 

On 20/02/2019 at 10:55, sassaaaa said:

Spot on , no point greetin about them when you are doing fuck all about it. Havent done Scottish away games for years and never will again , not even going tonight because half my cash is going to Kilmarnock.

On 20/02/2019 at 12:05, McEwan's Lager said:

Or apparently don’t even go to home fixtures in case Kilmarnock get their money 😂 

No to Scotland for me, since 2012. Which exposed the near-insane hatred the rest of Scottish football has for us. From boardroom to terracing. 

And why any Rangers fan would wish to spend money to be surrounded by the TA is beyond me. The sporting wing of the SNP now. Whose official flag is one of Culloden, that 'Scots vs England' battle (only if you are ignorant), aye the battle where more Scots fought vs the Booby Prince than for him (ditto the whole 1745-46 conflict), that one. 

Remember too the abuse Scots legends like Dalglish or McLeish got for advocating NO in 2014.

Just now, ayrshireranger said:

No to Scotland for me, since 2012. Which exposed the near-insane hatred the rest of Scottish football has for us. From boardroom to terracing. 

And why any Rangers fan would wish to spend money to be surrounded by the TA is beyond me. The sporting wing of the SNP now. Whose official flag is one of Culloden, that 'Scots vs England' battle (only if you are ignorant), aye the battle where more Scots fought vs the Booby Prince than for him (ditto the whole 1745-46 conflict), that one. 

Remember too the abuse Scots legends like Dalglish or McLeish got for advocating NO in 2014.

Dalglish is a Judas bastard and deserves it though  

On 14/06/2022 at 17:35, hammer93 said:

You do realise what we achieved in europe this season can be achieved by finishing 5th and winning the Scottish Cup....puts you into the europa league....so not sure what your argument is here:confused:

The league is a 2 horse race so how the hell can we finish 5th:rofl:

On 14/06/2022 at 16:19, left winger said:

Did you attend, or apply for tickets, for any Scottish Cup matches this season?

I am down for all tickets, But what I am saying I wished we done this in 2012 as without us or them the to deal is fucked the sponsors are fucked etc. 

We should have demanded equal treatment from an organisation who are anti Rangers and also people forget they wanted to strip us of 5 titles. 

Thank fuck VARis in next season but I just see referees getting even more biased against us , regarding bookings free kicks etc. 

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I am down for all tickets, But what I am saying I wished we done this in 2012 as without us or them the to deal is fucked the sponsors are fucked etc. 

We should have demanded equal treatment from an organisation who are anti Rangers and also people forget they wanted to strip us of 5 titles. 

Thank fuck VARis in next season but I just see referees getting even more biased against us , regarding bookings free kicks etc. 

So you want us to stop giving the SFA money but until the club decides to pull out of the competition (which they can’t), you’re going to continue buying the tickets and giving the SFA money? Brilliant stuff 

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So you are going to continue giving them money? As usual you have a lot to say but none of it is worthwhile hearing 

Again, as already mentioned, we can’t withdraw from the SC. 

So why bother replying then? And also I have a boy nearly13 with autism who does not like to miss a game. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Both parts. Firstly I could never even consider supporting an association that wanted to do that.

Secondly VAR is a cluster fuck being brought in half way thru the season. Imagine we lost the first old firm game to a goal that was clearly offside that VAR would clearly have disallowed then lost the title by a single point. You literally couldn't make this shit up these idiots in charge come out with 

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

I really don’t buy into this ‘without us they’re fucked’ patter. We always have shit tv deals and we always have shit sponsorship deals. No one was any more fucked when we were down the leagues than they were before or after.

Good to see you getting your paranoia in early for next season. You’re actually saying the refs will think - ‘wait a minute we can’t give any major decisions against Rangers anymore, so now we’ll focus on giving the smaller decisions, that won’t be reviewed by VAR, against them’. 

On 15/06/2022 at 08:10, .Williamson. said:

@sassaaaa mate, where’s the apology? 

Haha you scrolled through three years of posts so u could act the big shot on a football forum ?

You are one sad bastard of a man , on here 24/7 u need to get a life.

BTW I still stand by what I said.

52 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Haha you scrolled through three years of posts so u could act the big shot on a football forum ?

You are one sad bastard of a man , on here 24/7 u need to get a life.

BTW I still stand by what I said.

I appreciate you are raging and this won’t help matters but there’s a search function to find posts. 

When you calm down I am sure you will find the composure to apologise