This is why I cannot support my National Team

2 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

If you want the Scottish national team to be more staunch then you need to turn up to Hampden and spread your staunchness.

Turn up and sing the sash.

You wouldnt get far once they find out your a Rangers supporter BIGdave.

25 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Giving opinion on a forum, you obviously showed enough interest to grab you in to post a reply....

Or does it eat at you because your a proud Trannie who attends Scotland games?

If you were truthful about your thoughts then I might understand your reply.

You are incapable of understanding that you've posted a clip of Irish fans singing and chanting as an example of why you can't support Scotland. 

28 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Giving opinion on a forum, you obviously showed enough interest to grab you in to post a reply....

Or does it eat at you because your a proud Trannie who attends Scotland games?

If you were truthful about your thoughts then I might understand your reply.

18 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Well hes like a wain the way he gets on is he not ? 🤣

Questions everything, as other members of this forum have pointed out to him.

Bit tounge in cheek, yes.

hahahahaha

29 minutes ago, don logan said:

You are incapable of understanding that you've posted a clip of Irish fans singing and chanting as an example of why you can't support Scotland. 

Irish and "Scottish"

Your trying too hard to hide the scottish trannies element, of only one can be seen in the video.... plenty can be heard, majority "Irish".

12 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Irish and "Scottish"

Your trying too hard to hide the scottish trannies element, of only one can be seen in the video.... plenty can be heard, majority "Irish".

Why did you put Irish in quotation marks 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Rangers remain the best supported club among members of the matchgoing Scotland support.

Quite a wild claim to throw about without any evidence to back it up. Moreso when out all the Rangers boys I know the only one who "supports" Scotland is exactly what @falkirkNShints at, an idiot who supports the SNP and sings all their shitty songs. Mind u hes never went to a Scotland game. It's almost like the enemy within

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Quite a wild claim to throw about without any evidence to back it up. Moreso when out all the Rangers boys I know the only one who "supports" Scotland is exactly what @falkirkNShints at, an idiot who supports the SNP and sings all their shitty songs. Mind u hes never went to a Scotland game. It's almost like the enemy within

Based on the Scottish FAs own numbers. https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rangers-have-the-highest-number-of-supporters-in-the-tartan-army/?amp

Just now, The Dude said:

Firstly the sfas own numbers, from 4 years ago that suggest we MAY be have the most number of fans.

No numbers on how many were asked at all or how the poll was conducted either.

32 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

How do you know if you don’t go?

I actually went last about 7 years ago when I got a free ticket.

The night the trannies booed GSTQ playing Northern Ireland.

The abuse of Lee Wallace and Ian Black, both Rangers players hounded from the stands of Hampden playing for their National teams was enough for me.

Fuck you tartan trannies, fuck your SNP.

I come from  proud Scots Regiment history background too.

I proudly wore ceromonial dress as Scottish soldier.

Never once did I abuse that like the trannies doing it now, flashing at women all over europe with their anti Unionist/Rangers hate.

The Independence crusade has further more hijacked the support of ones national countries football side.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have to say it is a bit strange someone who served in a Highland regiment calling someone a trannie for wearing a kilt.

Be the same as some of the younger uneducated squaddies who support celtic, and sing songs where the words IRA are mentioned.

In the 80s or 90s they would have got a sore face for it.

Believe that or not. Not many but a few, uneducated lads have done so wuthout realising, its not just a "celtic" song. 

Thats the times we live in.

2 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Black played one game for Scotland at Easter Road. Wallace wasn’t in the squad for the game you mentioned either.

Where did i say that game mentioned they were involved ????

Stop trying to cover it up fs, your like the catholic church or celtic boys club.

It happended 2012, 2015, it happended.

The SNP independence crusade has futher hijacked the national teams support even more.