Youtubers at Ibrox

Broxi

I quite enjoyed that (well the intro anyway, certainly not the match). Regardless of how you feel about these cunts, the fact the match was played at Ibrox is class. Like the OP said, its a great advert for Rangers/Ibrox. Even played Im feeling it at the end of the match :lol:

9 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If we are charging journalists 25k access charge we should be charging these wee fuds 50. 

Aye mate if their content is monetized why shouldn't clubs get something. Suspect it'll happen one day down the line.

10 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Not fully Copland Bear when it comes to this, but have serious issues when they go to celtic games and bum them up...So :

Thogden - no.

Alex Griffin - yes.

In saying that they should never get a ticket from someone who really deserves it, which becomes a tricky situation. 

That Ipswich cunt getting a ticket to the SC semi and im sure the Europa League semi was bogging 

1 hour ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

In this discussion I would take aside CJNovo and would see him more as a genuine fan using the youtube platform than a "youtuber". 

He’s a Youtuber. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

That Ipswich cunt getting a ticket to the SC semi and im sure the Europa League semi was bogging 

Tbf, he got one outside the ground at the SC semi, although I agree him getting tickets for the EL semi is bogging. Positive i seen someone on FF say that they’ve already told him they’re gonny give him their season ticket for the New Year old firm.

14 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s a Youtuber. 

Tbf, he got one outside the ground at the SC semi, although I agree him getting tickets for the EL semi is bogging. Positive i seen someone on FF say that they’ve already told him they’re gonny give him their season ticket for the New Year old firm.

He got one outside the ground after he was initially promised one but let down. Bogging 

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Their videos get posted on here, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and FF after every weekend. Kind of hard to miss. 

It’s a bizarre post tbh. YouTube’s just as popular as tele these days and most people my age or younger will know all the bigger ones

There’s some brilliant stuff on YouTube that’s better than most stuff on TV. 

But aye even as someone who watches a  ton of YouTube I can’t watch vlogging and especially vlogging at a football game 

45 minutes ago, Broxi said:

There’s some brilliant stuff on YouTube that’s better than most stuff on TV. 

But aye even as someone who watches a  ton of YouTube I can’t watch vlogging and especially vlogging at a football game 

Places like Tifo Football do better tactical analysis than you see on Sky and BT Sport.

On 20/07/2022 at 00:10, G.E.C. said:

I like footy adventures.

That Thogden needs put down though.

Not watched Thogden but quite like Footy Adventures. He does some good stadium walkround videos, the Craven Cottage one was interesting.

1 minute ago, 32Blue said:

Not watched Thogden but quite like Footy Adventures. He does some good stadium walkround videos, the Craven Cottage one was interesting.

He done a tour of Bragas stadium recently which was really good.

We gave them whisky glasses after the first game in 2020. They have it in the trophy cabinet.

43 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ill find out if there’s any particular reason he does that. 

He does a brilliant job I just get a bit impatient at times just cause of the way he speaks 😂 

I watched a video about England sacking Hoddle which was about 35 minutes long but could have shortened it a bit IMO.

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They had a video that was titled something along the line of Little Rangers Save the Mighty Arsenal. 

Robbie was one of the worst for getting stuck into us fuck him and fuck Arsenal. 

He’s a prick, and his channel’s a load of shite but it was literally “Did Rangers Really Save Arsenal”