Youtubers at Ibrox

Broxi

Just came across this. Cringey youtubers etc etc as I'm sure will be pointed out but a decent show off of Rangers/Ibrox to a wide audience from some pretty 'famous' football youtubers and just interesting in general that we set this up 

8 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I like footy adventures.

That Thogden needs put down though.

Thogden seemed reasonable enough to begin with but seems to have disappeared up his own arse now 

footy adventures guy seems brand new and went in completely neutral when he first appeared on the scene a year of two ago but I think he might secretly sway a bit more towards us if you asked him 

Opinions of the guy seem to be a bit divided due to how he manages to source tickets but quite enjoyed watching that Alex Griffin guy become totally taken in by Rangers and Ibrox in his videos last season 

8 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Thogden seemed reasonable enough to begin with but seems to have disappeared up his own arse now 

footy adventures guy seems brand new and went in completely neutral when he first appeared on the scene a year of two ago but I think he might secretly sway a bit more towards us if you asked him 

Opinions of the guy seem to be a bit divided due to how he manages to source tickets but quite enjoyed watching that Alex Griffin guy become totally taken in by Rangers and Ibrox in his videos last season 

I seen a video he done of the Porto game and thought he seemed alright but after all that shite with Robbie from AFTV it put me off, his dad is a total wrong un.

8 hours ago, Broxi said:

Just came across this. Cringey youtubers etc etc as I'm sure will be pointed out but a decent show off of Rangers/Ibrox to a wide audience from some pretty 'famous' football youtubers and just interesting in general that we set this up 

I can get watching 90 seconds of a guy like this with a few highlights of his trip to Ibrox, but 20 minutes - fuck that.

There’s clearly something in it as they have such a following, but just can’t take to this kind of stuff. 

39 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Some of the footage the likes Thogden capture is brilliant, angles of fan celebrations etc. 

But the idea of being sat near one of them during a game, hearing them commentate and talk pish for 90 minutes is horrid. 

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD 

50 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Some of the footage the likes Thogden capture is brilliant, angles of fan celebrations etc. 

But the idea of being sat near one of them during a game, hearing them commentate and talk pish for 90 minutes is horrid. 

THIS IS CRAZY

THE LIMBS

*2 old guys clapping with another leaving the game early*

Not fully Copland Bear when it comes to this, but have serious issues when they go to celtic games and bum them up...So :

Thogden - no.

Alex Griffin - yes.

In saying that they should never get a ticket from someone who really deserves it, which becomes a tricky situation.