Souttar

GOAT

Even if people want to give him time he’s already given himself a massive disadvantage.

The signing of Davies meant Souttar’s position at CB wasn’t assured for us so he really needed to come in hit the ground running and keep one of our big money signing out the team.

Now he’s done the opposite both in pre season and in the first league game, to the point that a player nobody really had in consideration for CB a few weeks ago in James Sands has overtaken him, Sands has come in and completely out performed Souttar so far.

Souttar will have to bide his time work hard in training and maybe wait till a cup game or hope we get a few injuries to give him a shot.

But there is no way he deserves to start the coming games ahead of Sands.

3 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Got a message to say it was his brothers funeral yesterday?? Not sure if anyone else heard the same 

If that is true why is he playing? I know I certainly wouldn’t be wanting to play football after my brother had just died. 

22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

But we don't have just one player for RCB. We have King, Katic and Sands who can all play there. And critically they can all play LCB better than Souttar as well.

Katic has been told to leave.

King isn’t ready to play a full Season if Goldson did get a bad injury. 

We’ve just signed him mate, stop this silly talk. 

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I’ve just read his brother has died recently and the funeral is soon. I reckon his head isn’t in the right, hopefully he’ll come on stronger.

He stayed up here due to a family health issue, don’t know the details.

but fuck it is release him 

29 minutes ago, King Jela said:

My original statement was that it was up there with the worst I've ever seen. 

What goal posts were moved in your head? 

We’re back to performances following on from debuts, and originally being performances. Its not in my head, its clearly readable.
Thats obviously after taking into account that we’re not allowed to include 2012-2018 because you said so. :confused:
Its a ridiculous statement. I’ll say it clearly again; to say that today or against Spurs was one of the worst Rangers performances you’ve ever seen is ridiculous. Staight away Bassey againsth St Mirren, Mcgregor against Ross County, Barasic at parkhead v the tims were all worse and thats only going back a season. Mind numbing.

Just now, The Godfather said:

My da went back to work instantly after his mum died. Said he had to as if he didn't he would break down thinking about it every second if his mind wasn't forced on something else.

Not everyone is the same.

Folk on here need to fucking get a grip 

Utterly embarrassing, RM must need a new whipping boy.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Utterly embarrassing, RM must need a new whipping boy.

He was poor and costs us but he obviously has reasons and its a big change. 

After what's come out if folk are still slating him it's classless and embarrassing as fuck

Just now, The Godfather said:

He was poor and costs us but he obviously has reasons and its a big change. 

After what's come out if folk are still slating him it's classless and embarrassing as fuck

Even if it hadn’t, it was one game. Tillman missed an absolute sitter and people are saying he’s the second coming of god.