Wullie Collum

NI

18 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

The Hibs manager thought the two reds were only bookings.  As for the Tav incident there is a Hibs player on his shoulders.

If it had been Porteous who had deliberately hit one of our players in the face, not one of us would have thought it wasn’t anything other than a red.

As much as I love Morelos, what he did was madness and could well have cost us all 3 points. 

As for the Tav incident, the Hibs player was right behind him, but he didn’t foul him.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

If it had been Porteous who had deliberately hit one of our players in the face, not one of us would have thought it wasn’t anything other than a red.

As much as I love Morelos, what he did was madness and could well have cost us all 3 points. 

As for the Tav incident, the Hibs player was right behind him, but he didn’t foul him.

He was climbing on Tav's shoulders.  As the Hibs manager said it wasn't a smash in the face from Morelos.

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

He was climbing on Tav's shoulders.  As the Hibs manager said it wasn't a smash in the face from Morelos.

Tav was being held down, and the player he did have his hands on was also holding down his left arm. Plus the player he had hands on was tumbling, I'm not sure it was cos of Tav rather than momentum.

Far from a clear penalty as it will be classed by those who like to even it up and say these things balance themselves out.

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I didn't think it was a penalty the Tav incident he was sandwiched between 2 players ,your right one was climbing on Tavernier and the other pushing his back onto Tavernier,  Tav could'nt move.Looked worse than it was, Gollum got that decision right. Probably got a rollocking for it at half time from his supremo's and fucked the game up for us in the second half :headwall:

17 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Can’t see how that cunt can continue to ref the top league. 
Hope the little fucker is cringing today 

If he's watching Newcastle v City he'll have smashed his TV by now after Red card overturned for a worse tackle than Lundstrams.

Morelos was right to be shown the red card and he ruined any chance of keeping the 3 points.

However, we could have kept them if Lundstram hadn't been sent off ridiculously. 

I said it during the week about Nick Walsh, but I will repeat it: Collum, Walsh, Clancy probably don't go out their way to give decisions against Rangers deliberately. They're just 3 terrible referees who happen to Support Celtic. But their mistakes are mostly honest.

However, they also aren't scared to give decisions against Rangers or for Celtic. Whereas Rangers fans like Beaton, Madden etc are terrified in the opposite circumstances. And who can blame them with the intimidation they face?

Imagine Beaton had sent off 2 Celtic players yesterday in similar circumstances - he would have police protection today.

4 hours ago, will2203 said:

You’ve lost me. What has his religion and apartheid employment role got to do with his impartiality as a ref?

Not sure if you're serious here. 

You think that a person who teaches Religious Education at a Catholic school and is a known celtic fan is going to be completely impartial when it comes to officiating Rangers games? 

I'm nit saying its impossible im just saying its very very unlikely and his track record would back that up. 

3 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Collum, Walsh, Clancy probably don't go out their way to give decisions against Rangers deliberately. They're just 3 terrible referees who happen to Support celtic. But their mistakes are mostly honest.

Oh okay, well when you put it like that DD that makes it’s perfectly acceptable…..

Although it seems their honest mistakes never go against celtic.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Can you show me which Hearts card wasn’t a card and which celtic foul was a card? Because it’s a pointless and stupid argument if not

Pointless argument? Don’t take my word for it take Robbie neilsons… 

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s still pointless until he says which foul was worthy of a yellow, and which yellow wasn’t a yellow.

The number of fouls means nothing.

😆. Ffs the hearts manager has just called the ref weak but to you it still doesn’t matter? I’m going off what the majority of Rangers fans are saying on Twitter etc as I didn’t watch the celtic game (in bed💤😴). I’ve seen Rangers players booked for these types tackles consistently. Especially the 1st foul. The 2nd foul could be a yellow for persistent fouling (2nd half) but the 1st is a yellow imo as he’s stopping the hearts player on break away 40 yards out.

21 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

😆. Ffs the hearts manager has just called the ref weak but to you it still doesn’t matter? I’m going off what the majority of Rangers fans are saying on Twitter etc as I didn’t watch the celtic game (in bed💤😴). I’ve seen Rangers players booked for these types tackles consistently. Especially the 1st foul. The 2nd foul could be a yellow for persistent fouling (2nd half) but the 1st is a yellow imo as he’s stopping the hearts player on break away 40 yards out.

First is a yellow, second you can barely tell if it’s even a foul.

Also, on an unrelated not, that Joe Black guy is an utter weirdo.

26 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

First is a yellow, second you can barely tell if it’s even a foul.

Also, on an unrelated not, that Joe Black guy is an utter weirdo.

That’s my point though. Clancy will have booked Rangers players for both of those. I don’t think the 2nd is a bad challenge personally but could be a yellow for persistent fouling. 

have a look at this though @ForeverAndEver.. 

I mean c’mon man 🤣🤣

9 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

That’s my point though. Clancy will have booked Rangers players for both of those. I don’t think the 2nd is a bad challenge personally but could be a yellow for persistent fouling. 

have a look at this though @ForeverAndEver.. 

I mean c’mon man 🤣🤣

It still means nothing. Leeds gave away 16 fouls and zero cards where as Chelsea had 15 and 3 yellows 1 red. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

What’s the point even watching football if you believe there’s a conspiracy to prevent your team winning? That would put your head away

We are all allowed to share and voice our opinions on what other Rangers fans have shared and that’s what I have done. Im still to see evidence that Collum and Clancy both negatively affect celtic though if I was to see that then it may change my views. If you don’t believe in that then that’s fine.  

Collum couldn’t wait to get the red cards out for lundstrum and alfie would he do the same for mcgregor and their Greek forward? I’m not convinced he would. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It still means nothing. Leeds gave away 16 fouls and zero cards where as Chelsea had 15 and 3 yellows 1 red. 

Do you have stats where collum and Clancy gave all bookings/reds for celtic and no bookings for the opposition with similar foul numbers?