Wullie Collum

NI

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What’s the point even watching football if you believe there’s a conspiracy to prevent your team winning? That would put your head away

I think there’s a difference between a conspiracy and individual bias.

Collum is an awful ref, who buckles under pressure.

Clancy I’m convinced favours celtic, no one will convince me otherwise after that OF win we had at CP. Doesn’t mean he’s being controlled by the lizard people. Just means he’s an individual cheat.

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Clancy gave celtic two booking while giving Rangers none last season.

22 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Clancy gave celtic two booking while giving Rangers none last season.

One swallow doesn’t make a summer. Do you remember his “performance” when we beat them 2-1 at parkhead? The same game michael Beale got banned for 5 games for questioning him? There’s bad and there’s Clancy and Collum.

It’s fine you don’t believe he’s at it and I do👍🏻

31 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

One swallow doesn’t make a summer. Do you remember his “performance” when we beat them 2-1 at parkhead? The same game michael Beale got banned for 5 games for questioning him? There’s bad and there’s Clancy and Collum.

Do you mean the one Beale was banned for calling him a ‘fucking cheat?

55 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

:lol: 

9 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

What’s the point even watching football if you believe there’s a conspiracy to prevent your team winning? That would put your head away

I don’t think there is a conspiracy 

there has been quite clear and open pressure from Celtic and it’s support  for decades on the referee’s in Scotland from private investigators , death threats , disputes which led to a refereeing strike etc etc . 

I don’t think there is some sort of underhand movement and plan  amongst the refs to cost Rangers points and titles but their definitely is a culture of fear amongst them to make the big decisions which go against or could be costly to Celtic . They know the fallout and the headlines that await if it happens. 

the root cause of it all is Celtic’s ridiculous paranoia being allowed to run rampant and almost catered to from the governing bodies for the last few decades  

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

:lol: 

Laugh all you want mate but remember Clancy was the ref in the pittodrie game where he sent kent off due to brown play acting. He also allowed their penalty to stand after the ball moved on the spot. Just “another” game where honest mistakes cost us. He’s no friend of Rangers along with collum. 

18 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

BTW yesterday it was the linesman furiously waving his flag to alert Collum to the Morelos incident.

Why is it in our games linesmen rarely intervene in any way with fouls before the ref blows. There's been shockers recently yet flags stay at their sides.

Wouldn't have been Frank Connor again would it who has previous with us and was definitely one of yesterday's officials with Collum....

It’s constant btw. Couldn’t tell you the last time a linesman at Ibrox gave us a free kick with confidence in himself, always a direct stare to the referee first. 

Marginal offsides and any tackle they can’t wave it quickly enough. We are definitely reffed to a different standard 

There's no conspiracy, and anyone who claims there is needs to take their tinfoil hat off and get their head checked.

We simply have an appallingly bad standard of refereeing in this country. There's times it benefits us, and there's times it doesn't. 

At the weekend, we benefitted from a soft penalty and not having one given against us. We suffered from a ridiculous red card decision and (in the context of Lundstram's red card), Jake Doyle-Hayes only being shown a yellow.

• Clemdog changed the title to Wullie Collum
11 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s constant btw. Couldn’t tell you the last time a linesman at Ibrox gave us a free kick with confidence in himself, always a direct stare to the referee first. 

Marginal offsides and any tackle they can’t wave it quickly enough. We are definitely reffed to a different standard 

Now remember there might not be any point in you watching football if you are a supposed conspiracist……

Conspiracy suggests clandestine meetings where they plot our downfall and how they can achieve that.

Dont believe for a minute that happens.

But individual refs have their own allegiances and while Collum is both incompetent and invariably favours our opponents, Clancy is undoubtedly a downright cheat.

Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Conspiracy suggests clandestine meetings where they plot our downfall and how they can achieve that.

Dont believe for a minute that happens.

But individual refs have their own allegiances and while Collum is both incompetent and invariably favours our opponents, Clancy is undoubtedly a downright cheat.

Nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

I’m glad to see the are others on here who can also see it. 

36 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Apart from the offside goal we scored in our last home game?

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Apart from the offside goal we scored in our last home game?

I’m talking just in general. I’m not one of the conspiracy nuts where I think everything is against us.

In general, it takes a lot for us to get the right call from a linesman, even when it’s so blatantly obvious. 

We are reffed to a different standard by certain referees, I do believe that. I think those two tackles are a perfect example of that, one is a sending off and the other is just a yellow. Whether it’s sub conscious or certain refs have a bias I don’t know but it’s definitely not a consistent standard across the board.