Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Winning the league and qualifying for the Champions Lge Group stages     Is the priority for me. Europa Lge is plan B for me mate. 

League will always be priority at the start of the season mate but European finals always bigger

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A club partner basically tweeting that Morelos doesn’t score enough in Scotland compared to Europe and it’s all down attitude.

All the mean time whilst we are trying to sell him.

Specky cunt should go back to supporting Hibs.

Spot on from you for a change. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

A club partner basically tweeting that Morelos doesn’t score enough in Scotland compared to Europe and it’s all down attitude.

All the mean time whilst we are trying to sell him.

Specky cunt should go back to supporting Hibs.

Boyd has just done another one on Sky Sports. Hinting at numerous things going on behind the scenes & that the decision is a week overdue. 

He went for Alfie pre game on Saturday which was obviously planted by the club. 

Again, no issues with their frustrations with him, but they should get it sorted rather than sending folk out to just slaughter him. No idea what it is supposed to achieve. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yip, club endorsed hatchet job. 

I don’t doubt for a second that the club are fed up with Morelos and view this as a step too far. But it’s their job to deal with it properly by either getting him back on track or by getting him out the door and properly replaced. However, given many of the mouthpieces are saying we’ve now got Colak, Lawrence & Tillman so we don’t need him, I can see where this ends. 

An unfit/ overweight/ attitude problem Morelos was deemed a better option than Tillman on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yip, club endorsed hatchet job. 

I don’t doubt for a second that the club are fed up with Morelos and view this as a step too far. But it’s their job to deal with it properly by either getting him back on track or by getting him out the door and properly replaced. However, given many of the mouthpieces are saying we’ve now got Colak, Lawrence & Tillman so we don’t need him, I can see where this ends. 

Now this.....

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Boyd has just done another one on Sky Sports. Hinting at numerous things going on behind the scenes & that the decision is a week overdue. 

He went for Alfie pre game on Saturday which was obviously planted by the club. 

Again, no issues with their frustrations with him, but they should get it sorted rather than sending folk out to just slaughter him. No idea what it is supposed to achieve. 

Only achieved driving down his price. PR masterclass by DG.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

However, given many of the mouthpieces are saying we’ve now got Colak, Lawrence & Tillman so we don’t need him, I can see where this ends. 

This reminds me of the time on here when many wanted Tav out the door, they were sick of his lack of leadership, defensive ability and attitude towards losing. Loser mentality was often used.

Thankfully that never occurred as people would have realised how important he was to us.

Similar scenario here, people completely downplaying what Morelos has achieved with us and solely focusing on the negatives. We have people slagging his league return when they probably wanked over Dembele and Edouard as I remember many positive posts towards both of them on here.

Morelos deserves criticism for many things of the past, his attitude especially, but see this whole fitness aspect based on this season and the league goals points, absolute nonsense. 

The one player I would've picked to absolutely smash our transfer fee record. On his day there are few defenders in any league who can deal with him physically.

Recently saw clips going around of Mourinho talking to Dele Alli at Spurs about not wasting his career. Hard not to draw similar comparisons at this point .. 

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not pretending anything. If the player had fitness and attitude issues that merit him being dropped out of the biggest game of the season - and one that could make a MASSIVE difference financially - then it raises questions over why he was involved on Saturday.

If his attitude is such that he can't even be part of the travelling party, this again must have existed before Saturday.

Morelos has always taken time to get up to speed which was why he was getting cameo's. It could well be that they where annoyed at him because it was again taking time for him to get sharp compared to other players. His sending off obviously brought some conversation out which did not go on his favour so gio is thinking enough is enough the now.

It may be getting used as they know he would not be any use given his fitness right now but dropping him like that might spur him on to actually get fit

"The striker’ situation has been exacerbated by the impact of Antonio Colak. The ultimate professional around the club, Colak’s commitment and enthusiasm has laid bare the issues with his main competitor. His impeccable physical condition is understood to be in marked contrast to Morelos. The Croat is understood to have a burning desire to add to his three caps and make the World Cup in December, an ambition that is propelling performance levels" :lol:

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

League will always be priority at the start of the season mate but European finals always bigger

I agree about the finals mate. First choice Win the league and Champions League (yes I fuckin know). Second choice win League and qualify for the Champions Lge Group stages with possibility of dropping into Europ Lge and winning it !!  Tomorrow nights game is massive