Hot Headed Morelos

Blue Viking

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Here's another few :lol:

image.thumb.png.c61806470c50f52650ab6e36f3e02658.pngimage.thumb.png.089280db2af16424222a6ea4154fe64b.png

I see how you have obviously sought out the easiest questions to make your point

What did the Chartists campaign for?

Who appoints “Life peers”?

When is St David’s day?

What Palace was a cast-iron and plate-glass building originally erected in Hyde Park, London, England, to house the Great Exhibition of 1851?

Which Two British film actors have recently won Oscars?

Who was the first Briton to win the Olympic gold medal in the 10,000 meters?

Where is the Cenotaph located?

Who built the Tower of London?

The UK government hasn’t used the power to suspend the Northern Ireland Assembly

When did the first Christian communities appear in Britain?

The test has been described by a Lords committee as outdated and offensive requiring obscure knowledge of facts along with who likes roast beef.

It seems the overall percentage of people that pass is 81% but it does require studying

12 hours ago, gj923 said:

He sat the test a number of times and neither are that straightforward. The UK test a lot of natural born people would struggle.

3 minutes ago, gj923 said:

It seems the overall percentage of people that pass is 81% but it does require studying

:lol:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

:lol:

For a so called journalist your reading comprehensive is not very good - the first refers to the state of our education system and how not much of our own history is taught. The 2nd refers to people that actually sit and thus study for the test. The two are not related.

2 hours ago, gj923 said:

I see how you have obviously sought out the easiest questions to make your point

What did the Chartists campaign for?

Who appoints “Life peers”?

When is St David’s day?

What Palace was a cast-iron and plate-glass building originally erected in Hyde Park, London, England, to house the Great Exhibition of 1851?

Which Two British film actors have recently won Oscars?

Who was the first Briton to win the Olympic gold medal in the 10,000 meters?

Where is the Cenotaph located?

Who built the Tower of London?

The UK government hasn’t used the power to suspend the Northern Ireland Assembly

When did the first Christian communities appear in Britain?

The test has been described by a Lords committee as outdated and offensive requiring obscure knowledge of facts along with who likes roast beef.

7d03da11-655b-4a8c-be32-4d93e9261919_text.gif

On 15/09/2022 at 08:39, DiamondDan said:

I'm no massive fan of McGregor either. I don't like what I observe of his interactions with others, blaming, performing to the crowd to distance himself from blame, walking away in 2012, acting like a bell end with Ferguson. But he has largely redeemed it with his consistency of performance.

Morelos' indiscretions are worse, more frequent and he's not repayed it or showed contrition.

Talking about McGregor walking away in 2012 when you walked away from Airdrie entirely after supporting them for decades and against us in a cup final ffs 

On 24/10/2022 at 21:31, The Dude said:

So because Izaguirre failed it, Morelos will? I don't understand quite what point you're trying to make here.

Here's an actual question from the Life in the UK test

image.thumb.png.6071f65b05fe587ad04764e5e325e045.png

England. Definitely England as they play in the English Championship. Easy.

3 minutes ago, don logan said:

It absolutely was. Open goal. Only had to apply a slight touch to score. 

Not in my opinion. Morelos should have scored but his chance was a ball flashed across the face of the goal and there’s been numerous misses like that in football.

The Shaktar miss was just ridiculous. Open goal and the ball practically passed to the players feet and he got a solid connection with the ball but still somehow put it wide 

13 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Only himself to blame for the shape he’s in 

Exactly what is wrong with the shape he is in?   If you think he is fat you are wrong because if you see him on tv he is clearly not fat.  If you think he is unfit then what does that say about our manager and his backroom staff?   I don't think even they would allow him to be overweight and unfit.  What he does need is match fitness and he'll only get that from playing regularly.  He has always been stocky and his leg muscles are bulky.  Not known as "El Bufalo" without good reason.  He has never been fast.    People don't rate him which is their prerogative but the continual assertion that he's fat, overweight and unfit is just nonsense.