Gio’s lack of ideas

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

They should be scrapped. Literally no need. Only done for the big sponsors boards in the back ground.

All you need is a tweet with the squad list the day before the game and updates on who’s out.

For some clubs it can help with a last push for ticket sales. There are often good wee quotes than can come out of them so they can have a purpose.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Craig Levein's were usually good and Dick Campbell is entertaining when he's in the mood but there's nobody touches Yogi Hughes. His are usually a riot.

#YogiForRangers begins now

Got to be the next manager now imo. 

For being one of them, he's one of the ones i've never minded. Comes across as an honest big guy.

Shame big Leishman isn't still managing, bringing us a mixture of pathos and poetry. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Got to be the next manager now imo. 

For being one of them, he's one of the ones i've never minded. Comes across as an honest big guy.

Shame big Leishman isn't still managing, bringing us a mixture of pathos and poetry. 

Yogi is a good guy. Still the only guy I've seen drive into a club's training ground every day (falkirk) with a private plate on his car making clear he is a fan of another (Hibs) :lol:

Met Jim a few times. What a fucking guy he is!

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yogi is a good guy. Still the only guy I've seen drive into a club's training ground every day (falkirk) with a private plate on his car making clear he is a fan of another (Hibs) :lol:

Met Jim a few times. What a fucking guy he is!

Fortunate enough to have played in a couple of training sessions coached / watched by Jim as a youth. Genuinely a brilliant man and he was exactly the same way there as he was infront of the cameras. 

Didnt like me sheparding a player though, always wanted the foot in 🤣

19 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Craig Levein's were usually good and Dick Campbell is entertaining when he's in the mood but there's nobody touches Yogi Hughes. His are usually a riot.

#YogiForRangers begins now

Does he strip naked and run about grabbing every cunts baws.... worth the watching is big Yogi

YogiNowhereNearRangers I say :lol:

6 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Don’t know if it’s just me but I find them even more boring ever since we started charging £25k.

Dare I say it's because those with access don't know what they are doing/are afraid to rock the boat so ask even more basic/safe questions than you would normally expect

I lived in Dunfermline while he was in charge at East End Park and he had the town buzzing about their team.

I remember going to buy tickets for a Rangers game there.

For some strange reason, they went on sale at 4.30pm on a Saturday afternoon while they were hosting the scum and the 3pm kick off was nearly over.

Front of the queue, got my ticket and fucked off before the filth came out 👍

8 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Fortunate enough to have played in a couple of training sessions coached / watched by Jim as a youth. Genuinely a brilliant man and he was exactly the same way there as he was infront of the cameras. 

Didnt like me sheparding a player though, always wanted the foot in 🤣

I met him one time when I was up at east end to do a presser. Was wandering about waiting for Stevie Crawford to appear and Jim came in and started blethering away. Before I knew what was going on, he had us walking all over the ground as he just told stories.

53 minutes ago, dazzareyes said:

The reaction to a draw sandwiched in between two massive European ties is completely OTT.

The last couple of years the level of fever pitch is mental,  you would think that Rangers teams of the past have never dropped a single point the way folk go on,  its a joke. 

I could be wrong but I think finally managing to get a title against that lot after that dark decade then we seemingly go back to them winning most things it’s hard for most to take.

I personally think either we aren’t buying a good enough level of player in certain positions or we really need to change our philosophy and start attacking teams more often like they do, obviously there will still be dropped points and boring performances but it should be the rare occasion rather than a consistent problem like we’ve had since January.

on a side note I know I personally hate that they’re close to taking over us in trophies and titles now, obviously it’s all just numbers from the past but still I like having it on our side haha.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Doubt it, his domestic form is where he needs to improve.

It will, we were 25 mins away from starting the season 4/4 wins, before the ref started sending Rangers players off, even then we looked comfortable until we went down to 9 men, even then it was injury time before they equalised, all the while when we have our eyes firmly focused on the CL.

Like most others I believe we need to be more aggressive in our attacking play but I think that'll come, he's a very controlled manager and his calmness encourages me, he won't become emotional or erratic in his slelections or antics and I think this is the type of manager we need in this type of environment.

2 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Remember the weekly pre game wankfest over “how well” Mark Warburton spoke :lol: 

It was actually very refreshing after the amateur hour pish we’d endured for years. Upped the professionalism across the club. 

Ten Hag talking about Man Utd’s intensity last night and how that’s how it should be every game. 

We will get nowhere until GVB can get this side moving. Watching us is brutal. We do enough to get by in the home games but every away game is the same - we create nothing and have zero intensity. 

Them, Aberdeen and Hearts away coming up and we are staring at more dropped points .