Gio’s lack of ideas

On 23/08/2022 at 09:49, The Dude said:

Craig Levein's were usually good and Dick Campbell is entertaining when he's in the mood but there's nobody touches Yogi Hughes. His are usually a riot.

#YogiForRangers begins now

Can't believe you've overlooked Strachan.

Interviewer: "Gordon can I have a quick word?"

Gordon: "Velocity." Keeps on walking.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I’ve not done any of his pressers personally though so couldn’t consider him.

Yogi is a good guy. Met him personally and have a photo of my work fives team with him, Tanner and an older ex-pro I can't remember the name of when we won a tournament for charity.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Yogi is a good guy. Met him personally and have a photo of my work fives team with him, Tanner and an older ex-pro I can't remember the name of when we won a tournament for charity.

Yogi is genuinely one of the nicest folk I’ve met in football. Him and McCoist are on a different level to pretty much everyone else.

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Only thing you can’t accuse him of is changing his ideas during a game if it’s not working, so many examples last season 

Usually works as well. The Roofe coming on for Morelos one springing to mind. That's why I was so surprised that we were just as poor in the 2nd half away to USG as we were in the first in the same game as Gio has shown us so many times he has the capacity to change it.

Subs worked tonight. Even Wright although he took 10 minutes of flapping and giving the ball away to settle in to the game. He had a good spell retaining possession far up the park with some interchanging with Tav and winning a few throw ins to kill some time.

23 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Can't believe you've overlooked Strachan.

Interviewer: "Gordon can I have a quick word?"

Gordon: "Velocity." Keeps on walking.

😂

I think another Sheep & Man U player, Martin Buchan, beat him to it by about a decade or so.

He also added ‘fuck off’ as he thought the journo had been rude!

• 2 weeks later...

As I said in the original post, Gio has a genuine lack of ideas, as a football team in the champions league we

1) don’t know how to go forward

2) don’t know how to take a corner

3) don’t know how to defend a corner

4) don’t know how to move off the hall when taking possession of the ball. 

If Gio isn’t away tomorrow it’s only a matter of time.

We need a manager with a pair o baws, hunger and ambition… Gio just looks lost.