Gio’s lack of ideas

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Our support are reactionary at the best of times but the fallout from Saturday night be the worst I can remember, it's fucking pathetic 

I think you mean reactive not reactionary. Although many people would probably call out support reactionary. 

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Our support are reactionary at the best of times but the fallout from Saturday night be the worst I can remember, it's fucking pathetic 

The last time I recall it being this bad was after a draw at Hibs at similar stage of the season 2 years ago .The league was over for many that weekend .😳

11 minutes ago, OhW said:

You said our support is reactionary. Reactionary means you hold rightwing conservative views and are opposed to progress.

When people say reactionary a lot of the time they actually mean reactive. 

😂 Fuck off

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The last time I recall it being this bad was after a draw at Hibs at similar stage of the season 2 years ago .The league was over for many that weekend .😳

There were a few games up until we won at parkhead 2 years ago that we could just copy and paste and use today. Dropping points to Livi and Hibs caused outrage in the support and comfortable but boring wins to Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Hamilton and Ross County had people grumbling as well.

Things are hardly perfect (they never are) and obviously celtic being extremely consistent and steady will cause anxiety. However compared to 2 years ago we have the same points and the same goal difference in a year we ended up scoring 102 points and went unbeaten. I also don't recall such bad refereeing away to Livi two years ago when we drew 0-0?

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Don’t know if it’s just me but I find them even more boring ever since we started charging £25k.

A lot of the media are pretty bad in general for leading questions, but the nature of our leading and safe 'positive-spin' questions via this media is nauseating at times.   "How much does it say about the mentality of the players that they came back and won after going a goal behind" yawn rinse and repeat. Would rather we got proper insight and asked at least some difficult questions at times

Btw it’s only a ridiculous thread because I’m not in the ‘in crowd’. I’ve never known a forum of people who all share a passion so quick to ridicule others. It’s not clever, it’s not big and frankly creates a poisonous place where many fear to post. 
perhaps that’s what you want but it’s kinda sad that we do this to our own, every thread is full of it. 
I may not post regularly but I’m a passionate Rangers fan trying to discuss and share opinions. 

15 hours ago, The true baller said:

Compare how he talks to Fatboy across the city and its night and day. But I like you prefer to think that's not how he is in the changing room.

Probably helps that Fatboy’s first language is English. I doubt Postecoglou would be as erudite if he had to conduct his press conferences in Dutch.

On 23/08/2022 at 00:17, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

How can such a successful attacking midfielder become a one dimensional  manager?!

Theres very little intensity to our play, satisfied with passing across the back with few glimmers of breaking down teams. 
His substitution timing and personnel are genuinely staggering! 
For years I’ve looked forward to pre match press conferences, ok managers won’t give much away, but you quickly buy into their enthusiasm and as a fan these build momentum going into games. Gio’s are lame, uninspiring, repetitive and completely uninformative, to the point I often don’t bother watching them. I just hope the players don’t feel communication with them is like this.

Why has there been no potential players from his previous clubs/leagues, linked with us? 
Listen I hope I’m reading the signs completely wrong but I’m a wee bit worried Gio has limited ideas. I know it’s not just him, he has other coaches but they’re lead from the top, if your main man is uninspiring then this is worrying. 

😂😂😂😂

On 23/08/2022 at 00:17, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

How can such a successful attacking midfielder become a one dimensional  manager?!

Theres very little intensity to our play, satisfied with passing across the back with few glimmers of breaking down teams. 
His substitution timing and personnel are genuinely staggering! 
For years I’ve looked forward to pre match press conferences, ok managers won’t give much away, but you quickly buy into their enthusiasm and as a fan these build momentum going into games. Gio’s are lame, uninspiring, repetitive and completely uninformative, to the point I often don’t bother watching them. I just hope the players don’t feel communication with them is like this.

Why has there been no potential players from his previous clubs/leagues, linked with us? 
Listen I hope I’m reading the signs completely wrong but I’m a wee bit worried Gio has limited ideas. I know it’s not just him, he has other coaches but they’re lead from the top, if your main man is uninspiring then this is worrying. 

Piss off you dick your full of shit so uninspiring we were a kick away from a major European trophy which we would of won but for forward  player injury so fuck off