Goldson

16 minutes ago, Robster said:

Definitely mate has mistakes in him but his talking and organising at the back goes un noticed Everyman stepped up tonight but the big man needed that for himself tonight hopefully kicks on now

If he didn’t have a mistake in him he wouldn’t be with us. Thought he was outstanding tonight. Won everything in the air and he didn’t put a foot wrong. Well played big man 👏🏻 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

First half ropey as fuck 2nd Gough esq. Headed everything out in the 2nd half phenomenal performance. 

Goldson gets alot of stick but genuinely I think it's because fans hold him in such high regard and when those standards slip questions get asked. 

Hopefully he uses tonight as a springboard to start his season because Goldson on top form means we will be celebrating 56 come May 

Sands was good,  Goldson outstanding in the second half 

5 hours ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I’ve seen every other player mentioned but the big man. Him and Sands were outstanding tonight. Goldson especially, can’t remember him losing a header. Deserves as much credit as the others. 

He was excellent. Some really have it in for him though. 

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

First half ropey as fuck 2nd Gough esq. Headed everything out in the 2nd half phenomenal performance. 

Goldson gets alot of stick but genuinely I think it's because fans hold him in such high regard and when those standards slip questions get asked. 

Hopefully he uses tonight as a springboard to start his season because Goldson on top form means we will be celebrating 56 come May 

KK in talking sense post shocker 😄