Sack the board

GOAT

20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Which is why king has mini running to the press perhaps, try and force a few others to cave and sell? 

Think you’ve got it the wrong way around to be honest. 

It’s much more likely to be Paul Murray trying to align himself with the American women (who he brought to the table himself) to try and get back on the board and working with the club again. 

He’s been doing the same routine for 20+ years 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Think you’ve got it the wrong way around to be honest. 

It’s much more likely to be Paul Murray trying to align himself with the American women (who he brought to the table himself) to try and get back on the board and working with the club again. 

He’s been doing the same routine for 20+ years 

Maybe, just seems so coincidental that king, who's been trying to offload his shares by sounds of it for years, now has a potential buyer at 40p a share, 

Could very well be all 3 setting it up, fuck knows with all that's gone on over the years

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

No, but he has 15%. And at 40p a share, another 10% wouldn’t be hard to find. 

You could well be right.  Some of those on the board may well decide that doubling or almost doubling your investment money is a good option.  Some bought in at 20P a share although some more recent were 25P.  The two investors most likely to go for it would be Borita and Tifosy who have combined shareholding of approx 41 million shares.  Added to King's 65 million will be very close to 25% I believe.

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

His son runs the club just now though.

Is he willing to give that up.

If that American consortium take 25% without his shares his son will be running fuck all. Opportunity to still have a stake with possibly keep a board room seat and getting a big chunk of his investment back. 

It's certainly going to be interesting of these guys have a bid that comes to fruition.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Until we aren't ran by incompetence and charlatans there should be no stability.

We can call them all the names we want, but if it wasnt for their covering the multi millions of debt we ran up since gerrard arrived, we would be sitting here watching they tarriers streak away to 12iar and not have had the good euro jaunts we've had

For all their failings, the board stumped up the cold hard cash when required 

6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

We can call them all the names we want, but if it wasnt for their covering the multi millions of debt we ran up since gerrard arrived, we would be sitting here watching they tarriers streak away to 12iar and not have had the good euro jaunts we've had

For all their failings, the board stumped up the cold hard cash when required 

And now raking it all in leaving us with peanuts to spend. 

Cant have it both ways. "Ach at least we stopped the 10" while they run away with the league before Halloween.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Cant have it both ways. "Ach at least we stopped the 10" while they run away with the league before Halloween.

How are the board raking it in?   Where are they getting any money from the Club?

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There was no guarantee that whoever we signed between beating PSV and deadline day would have prevented us from the last two chastening results.

Clearly and I can only speak for myself but we were and are still short in CM and RW that is my issue. Results on the park won't change that opinion for me anyway. 

53 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Clearly and I can only speak for myself but we were and are still short in CM and RW that is my issue. Results on the park won't change that opinion for me anyway. 

The fact we haven't spent on CM for at least a decade is lunacy.

7 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

There was no guarantee that whoever we signed between beating PSV and deadline day would have prevented us from the last two chastening results.

There's never guarantees in a hypothetical scenario.

But if we'd signed better players than we have, especially at CM and RW, then we'd have had better players on the park and a greater likelihood of performing better.

It's simply criminal we made no additions having guaranteed CL income.

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I think the clubs accounts are gonna shock you if you think they are raking it in