The other mob

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I would imagine he would another disaster for Spurs.

Yes it all depends who they get in, but I would have loved to see him losing the league to us, he would be raging. 

If it's the same approach he's used in Scottish football. He'll not last long. Teams down south will play through them and attack more. 

I'd love to knock the smug prick down a peg as well. Definitely reckon he would be a rotten loser.

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Even by your standards this is a belter.

I guess we'll see soon enough, I honestly don't think Rodgers will come back, I really think they'll bring Lego in, who else would come? They lucked out with Flange and I don't see lightning strike twice.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Nah that’s nonsense tbh. As much as I hate them I reckon they’ll be getting a higher class with more experience in. Reckon it’ll be Jesse Marsch over even the Japanese manager if they want to keep their players.

Don't be to sure, we'll see soon enough.

Scott Brown's whole value proposition as a Manager down South is that's he's a different person now who doesn't get involved like he used to, he said as much on an interview I caught on Sky Sports a few months ago.

That persona would crumble to bits if the cunt came back up the road now.

Fat man is perfect for our league because he has more money to spend than anyone else so the added quality and style of play just bulldozes the shite up here. It’d be a more attacking style of play for Spurs, who have been boring as fuck to watch, but the quality of teams down there will rip his style apart. Akin to their Ardiles era when Klinsman played up top. 

We created more chances than them in the mhanks games bar the first gubbing but our front line is gash so didn’t take them. Their conversion rate was far higher, more goals vs less chances so if we’d taken more of ours, we’d have beaten them more than once; plus latterly, they scored from our mistakes as opposed to opening us up at will. The one thing you usually guarantee down there, the quality of the front lines far exceed ours so, if he copies his current style, he’ll be found out very early.

Fair play to him if he gets the gig, paid in 6m what he’d get in 2/3seasons here. 

20 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

I guess we'll see soon enough, I honestly don't think Rodgers will come back, I really think they'll bring Lego in, who else would come? They lucked out with Flange and I don't see lightning strike twice.

They're a Champions League club who will be coming off the back of a treble, they're not going for the Fleetwood manager ffs.

19 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

They're a Champions League club who will be coming off the back of a treble, they're not going for the Fleetwood manager ffs.

I get that argument but knowing them I wouldn't completely rule it out, there's also the sexual abuse scandal going on that might put some off.

Just now, The Godfather said:

No it won't.

If justice is served in only a few months time then reputation will matter especially if the sponsors start running for the hills, I think it will be something top football people would consider, who worth their salt would want to be sitting in that position if and when they finally get what's coming.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Folk have been saying this since I was a wean, it never materialises.

The chance to be heavy favourites to win leagues and cups plus play in the top european competition is a massive carrot for any manager wanting to progress to a top job in the EPL.

Delusion if you think the above is putting them off 

Is it not October when the class action is heard?  that's going to be a major deal in a whole lot of ways if it goes against them.

12 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Is it not October when the class action is heard?  that's going to be a major deal in a whole lot of ways if it goes against them.

Newcastle are owned by a country who have recently murdered foreign journalists, torture people and has an overall horrendous human rights record.

They're able to attract pretty much whoever they want.

celtic being involved in a court case for something that happened in the 70's and 80's is not going to put anyone off.

6 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Newcastle are owned by a country who have recently murdered foreign journalists, torture people and has an overall horrendous human rights record.

celtic being involved in a court case for something that happened in the 70's and 80's is not going to put anyone off.

I disagree 

32 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Thoughts on the Newcastle stuff?

I believe the Human rights stuff should have been a barrier to the owners of Newcastle but its not really the same as running a paedofile ring for over five decades out of a so called British institution. 

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It never happened on our soil as bad as it is, and not even remotely comparable outwith the morality of it.