The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You're right, I'm not. I find 'elite' footballers earning four and five figures a week complaining about having to play on an artificial pitch to be utterly pathetic  - especially when many of them will have spent years playing on them as they worked their way through youth academies etc.

I agree.

I also find it ridiculous that pro footballers demand to play in decent football boots rather than just play in their Nike air max given they probably played football at lunch time in their trainers when at school.

Fucking nerve of them...

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I agree.

I also find it ridiculous that pro footballers demand to play in decent football boots rather than just play in their Nike air max given they probably played football at lunch time in their trainers when at school.

Fucking nerve of them...

I see you're doing your intellectual pygmy bit this morning...

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Says the guy saying he would have no issue with Ibrox replacing it's hybrid pitch with a pitch like Kilmarnock's.

Correct, I'd have no problem using a surface approved to be used at the top level in football. 

Well done on managing not to make up absolute shite this time though.

I watched the game yesterday and Kilmarnock fully deserved their win, had the better chances whilst the scum only had 2 shots on target. The scum were lucky to have 11 men on the pitch as that Haksabanovic had two of the most blatant dives you’ll ever see. Unbelievable that the narrative the scum and their media lackeys are pushing re ‘denied a stonewall penalty’. The guy actually kicks the Kilmarnock player then throws himself to the ground. These tramps are in total denial so hopefully the moonhowling keeps up long enough for us to overtake them before they realise that Rodgers has taken them back the way. 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I watched the game yesterday and Kilmarnock fully deserved their win, had the better chances whilst the scum only had 2 shots on target. The scum were lucky to have 11 men on the pitch as that Haksabanovic had two of the most blatant dives you’ll ever see. Unbelievable that the narrative the scum and their media lackeys are pushing re ‘denied a stonewall penalty’. The guy actually kicks the Kilmarnock player then throws himself to the ground. These tramps are in total denial so hopefully the moonhowling keeps up long enough for us to overtake them before they realise that Rodgers has taken them back the way. 👍🏻

And Greg Taylor, yes the Killie player catches him on the ear, but jesus, what an OTT reaction, bodytwisting like its 1984  on a piece of lino.

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Watched them myself to see what they’ve got, which on this showing not much, if we could get in some order every chance they’ll implode. Agreed don’t think he was even spoken too about those dives, should’ve been booked second time at least.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Up to his sleekit scheming eyeballs in everything that’s been going on for decades and he still is. 😉

Absolute filthy thievin fenian midget got caught fiddling expenses,which included buying a fancy leather pouffee and a glittery bog seat.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No, he has genuinely convinced himself it's true.

He has this absurd obsession with honking non league teams that he thinks play football like prime Barcelona.

Astro turfs make financial sense for some teams. And very occasionally in winter, in Scotland, grass pitches can become shit tips that are worse than astro.

These are the valid points for them.

Arguing that Killie and Liv pitches don't hinder teams with more skill is just fucking daft though.

At amateur level playing on an Astro pitch would almost always be an improvement on the standard of grass pitches available.Pro level grass pitches are almost always an improvement on Astro ,Only when extreme weather comes into play with the Astro come close to being better .

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

At amateur level playing on an Astro pitch would almost always be an improvement on the standard of grass pitches available.Pro level grass pitches are almost always an improvement on Astro ,Only when extreme weather comes into play with the Astro come close to being better .

Some of the grass pitches in non-league are better than those in the leagues - Camelon/Sygenta's new one is VERY good and is a better surface than the ones at Easter Road and Tynecastle.