The other mob

MisterC

celtic have tabled an informal £7.6m offer for Fenerbahce goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic, the 29-year-old currently part of the Croatia squad at Euro 2024

How the fuck do you make an informal offer?  Especially for 7.6m.

9 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

Send them an email to say would you accept this if we were to offer it? Then when they say yes they put a formal offer in of £1m and say they were priced out of it again. 

I suppose it's like me making an informal offer to JLo for a shag.

They were linked with him a year ago at £5m when he was at Zagreb - now he moved to Fenerbahce, is the firm number 1 and was excellent for them, has had another decent Euros, is arguably just about to come into the prime of his career...and they think they can get him for £7.6m? 

Smells like bullshit to me

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

They were linked with him a year ago at £5m when he was at Zagreb - now he moved to Fenerbahce, is the firm number 1 and was excellent for them, has had another decent Euros, is arguably just about to come into the prime of his career...and they think they can get him for £7.6m? 

Aye why the fuck would Fenerbache sell for that when they could punt him to a Premier League side for circa £20m+

4 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Certainly does. I would imagine he would be around 20 million.

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Thought his positioning for the goal last night was horrendous.

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Boy I work with says  it’s a tribute to Scotland’s first Asian player or some shite like that 

The club ‘open to all’ playing to to the gallery again. Wanks  

Ambulance chasing cunts man