The other mob

MisterC

It's the substitutions that tend to make the difference in these games. Rasellick can throw on 3 players who would breeze into any other team in Scotland. It's just too much for tiring teams to deal with. 

Having said that, it helps when they have Clancy to lend a helping hand.

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Keep hearing that, they’ve a perfect record in nearly the first quarter of games. We’ll finish closer to them than celtic. It’ll be closer than people think

They’ve played six games and none of them have been against what would be considered the traditional big four of the league. 

its no surprise that everything in scottish football is set up to help them, the refs are scared to give anything against then unless forced to by var or just blatantly cheat, the league give them extra time to recover from european games, they get leeway to sing their bile and wave their terrorist flags, its only the blind and ignorant that cant see this.

1 minute ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

its no surprise that everything in scottish football is set up to help them, the refs are scared to give anything against then unless forced to by var or just blatantly cheat, the league give them extra time to recover from european games, they get leeway to sing their bile and wave their terrorist flags, its only the blind and ignorant that cant see this.

Exactly. It’s every little thing. And we just explain it away time and time again.

All these things add up over the course of a season. We’re losing every small battle on and off the park.

Thats 3 points squarely down to refereeing today 

11 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Maybe. But Clancy has been a fucking joke today. It makes a huge difference. That goal never happens with a neutral ref.

Haven’t watched it, but I’m not surprised.

Not every late winner is Clancy though, and they do it game after game. 

8 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

They’ve played six games and none of them have been against what would be considered the traditional big four of the league. 

They’ll more than likely beat us up there. If they win today their only defeat in the first 9 will be to celtic. 

Don’t think people realise just how shocking we actually are. Confidence is a huge thing in football. They’ve won 12 straight games, doesn’t matter who it’s against, it builds a mentality that we clearly don’t have

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I know some on here really rated Engels when they signed him but can anyone explain to me why? Watched a bit of their game here and I don’t get it 

Lets be honest the ones wanking over him probably never seen him play once.

On 02/10/2024 at 11:09, ForeverAndEver said:

Awful patter.

They pump us for fun, won 3 leagues in a row, on course for the 4th, multiple trophies, but we beat some teams in Europe.

Every team in Scotland fears them, including us. 

It’s actually mental how they win every game they go into level or behind after 80 minutes domestically. That’s only because of mentality, theirs for believing and the oppositions for knowing it’s inevitable. 

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yep a lot of it is the strength of their bench. We bring on Dowell they bring on Kyogo and Bernardo.

Anyways fuck Clancy. Done his job again and there will be 0 push back.

If that was us Scottish football would be up in arms about it for weeks

I don't actually think they have a lot of depth in that squad outside of the midfield. Their defense is dugshite and has been since Carter Vickers got injured. That Trusty looked pish today and that ugly Canadian prick got rag dolled for most of the game. Gave away 3 penalties in the last 2 games.

Like folk have said though, they seem to believe that when they go down a goal they can make it back. Where as we tend to slump. That's the difference, its about the attitude. 

even though I think hes shit that Kuhn has been one of their better players so far this season, if he gets sent off for going into the crowd which by the letter of the law he should have been having already been on a yellow then he gets a 1 game ban which affects them, its the little things like that they get away with that is so fuckin annoying.

folk can say we greet about this or that but when you add it all up they're not just lucky bastards, they're helped in every way possible.

21 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They don't do it game after game, that's the first time this season they've conceded 

Cometh the hour, cometh the cheating tarrier cunt Clancy

He never, ever lets them down

He literally controlled the last half hour there and dragged them over the line

Mr Consistency "knows what's at stake" remember

Those extra 2 points all add up