The other mob

MisterC

On 26/05/2023 at 19:54, ger4life_1872 said:

Should be massive tbf but joke club 

Not sure they deserve to have a massive club tag. They always seem to be mentioned in a big 6 etc but have done little to deserve it. They haven’t won the league in my lifetime and I’m 61. Sure they have a big stadium and crowds but so do West Ham 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Player stockpiling at cfg clubs. Uefa do not seem to like multi club groups and it is a big part of the man city ffp investigation. Could the scum have been a laundry club....?

I hope so but doubt it 

3 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Player stockpiling at cfg clubs. Uefa do not seem to like multi club groups and it is a big part of the man city ffp investigation. Could the scum have been a laundry club....?

Doubt it,, the cunts don't wash 

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

All stabbing each other before in the merchant city when some jumped on it saying it was us then there was a serious attack in their hospitality years ago, fuck them, horrible ira supporting cunts

I’ve literally seen 6/7 videos now (all on FF) of tarriers fighting with each other on the streets of Glasgow. The reporting on this by the main stream media up here is pretty disgusting even for their standards. 

22 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’ve literally seen 6/7 videos now (all on FF) of tarriers fighting with each other on the streets of Glasgow. The reporting on this by the main stream media up here is pretty disgusting even for their standards. 

I take it there’s no reporting then, I just hope the body count means they can’t ignore it 

At least half a dozen attacks on proddies in duke street late on in Saturday night,2 boys from Denny Rangers amongst those stabbed as far as I have heard,whole area shut down.

From parkhead to city centre was a no go area all fucking night with police happily mixing with scum fans.

My mate who was there said to me.....don't worry about headlines....the press will have a field day....he said it was fucking mental, cunts fighting with each other and generally wrecking the place.....I pointed out how the press reported the George Square celebrations as a "rammy" and that lot seem to be always having a party:headwall:

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Naw, but it’s highly possible😂

Plod looking on with no authority any more by the looks of it as far as the tramps are concerned. They hound Rangers fans for years with court cases still coming up, this mhob don’t even get approached.

Belfast Telegraph.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/man-in-serious-condition-after-violence-during-celtic-title-celebrations/1112780761.html

A man is in a serious condition in hospital after violence broke out as Celtic fans celebrated their team’s Scottish Premiership title triumph.

Police Scotland said three people were seriously assaulted, including the 31-year-old who was taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in the city, during celebrations at Glasgow Cross on Saturday.

Police officers were also assaulted during the incident, though none were injured, 10 people were arrested and eight people were handed fixed-penalty fines.

Eighteen people sustained minor injuries.