The other mob

MisterC

30 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

It's a truly awful stadium, forget the rivalry and blue tinted specks for a minute it is an absolute abomination to look at!

They create a loud atmosphere on European nights the same way we do and no one can deny that, both stadiums are known world wide for their atmospheres, but as far as the aesthetics go both grounds are worlds apart.

Breeze block Boulevard. No expense spent. Many years ago when the Super Piggery was under construction I was informed by a work aquaintance working for the architects that Fergus McBunnet ordered every corner that could be cut, should be cut to keep build costs to the minimum. Allegedly the Piggery was given a build life, a guarantee of sorts, of only 75 years before major refurbishment and increasing maintenance costs would become unavoidable.ย 

The above is of course hearsay, but having been in the dump on a number of occasions, and of course the well publicized design flaw that led to overcrowding and potential crushing, and given that The Bunnet was in it strictly to make a dime, then I am confident that some of the allegations made by my old colleague had more than a whiff of truth about them.

Given that the Piggery has already had a refurbishment courtesy of Glasgow City Council, I suppose that the Piggery Board are not too worried about the prospect of any future building maintenance costs, as their pals in George Square will come to the rescue with Council Tax payers cash.

38 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Breeze block Boulevard. No expense spent. Many years ago when the Super Piggery was under construction I was informed by a work aquaintance working for the architects that Fergus McBunnet ordered every corner that could be cut, should be cut to keep build costs to the minimum. Allegedly the Piggery was given a build life, a guarantee of sorts, of only 75 years before major refurbishment and increasing maintenance costs would become unavoidable.ย 

The above is of course hearsay, but having been in the dump on a number of occasions, and of course the well publicized design flaw that led to overcrowding and potential crushing, and given that The Bunnet was in it strictly to make a dime, then I am confident that some of the allegations made by my old colleague had more than a whiff of truth about them.

Given that the Piggery has already had a refurbishment courtesy of Glasgow City Council, I suppose that the Piggery Board are not too worried about the prospect of any future building maintenance costs, as their pals in George Square will come to the rescue with Council Taxย 

I get it is shite to look at but 75yrs is a helluva big guarantee....you say it like it should be more.....old Trafford needs serious work done on it and that was around 30yrs ago they started their redevelopment....the Piggery will be well and truly crumbling way before any 75yr guarantee comes to fruition mate:lol:

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

WTF thereโ€™s hundreds of these videos! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

Fucking listen to them. They don't even believe in what they're saying.ย ย 

He's already defeated. Just go get the rope son ffs.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, Loyal72 said:

He wasn't kidding, there are loads of these, the fuck are these weirdos doing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

ย 

These are wild ๐Ÿ˜‚