Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I'm Never happy for Rangers dropping points.

I Couldn't care less about the celtic manager in all honesty.

You said you wanted St Johnstone to beat us and you said you were a big fan of their manager and wanted people to stop calling him names.

7 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Good on Beale, I feel a little more comfortable about his management if he’s not simply saying yes to everything. Shows he has a bit of fight about him.

He's fighting for his deal just now. Needs to bring the same fight to the team and the job if he gets it.

18 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

You can't blame Beale or any new manager wanting assurances on what kind of budget he'll get. 

This squad is going to need major work. We need to start building right away.

I don’t even know what the number one position which needs addressed in January is tbh.

We need more goals from the wide areas, more legs and energy in midfield, a keeper and maybe even a striker too.

Just now, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I don’t even know what the number one position which needs addressed in January is tbh.

We need more goals from the wide areas, more legs and energy in midfield, a keeper and maybe even a striker too.

I reckon we’ll see kent and Tilman as the number 10s, so we probably don’t need to address RW as urgently as before. For me it’s a box to box midfielder we are after, someone that arrives late in the box and has an eye for goal as well as a right back as I’m not sure Devine is trusted as back up to Tav.

23 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

Sounds like a man who knows who he is dealing with above him. 

Either the boardroom stick their hands in their pockets one more time or he is getting assured the square root of fuck all.

Plus it won't help the man spending any of the possible money for him has a horrendous track record of late.

4 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

A centre mid is a must we have been shockingly light in there for years and its finally caught us, probably another centre back on loan if injuries are still as bad, should either be starting Mccrorie in goals or looking at a new goalkeeper as well.

26 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Aw ffs man, 3.5 year deal……do we not learn?

With Gio we only paid up to the end of the current season. This will be structured a similar way. We don't pay contracts in full if sacked.