*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

14 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Full of the brave juice kiddo.

Mick has picked up your obsession wi my posting and jumps on my every post. Just highlighting facts.

Gdnight kid.

Brave juice?  :lol: 

Why cant you answer a simple question

McCrorie

King          Sands        Davies

Lundstram 

Devine     Arfield    McCann    Yilmaz

Colak      Morelos

2 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McCrorie

King           Sands        Davies

Lundstram 

Devine   Arfield    McCann   Yilmaz

Colak      Morelos

Super as always mate 

36 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McCrorie

Lundstram 

Colak      Morelos

Try Colak and Morelos together in a team where there’s no one to give them any service 

Gio is that you? 

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Could walk right through the middle of it, and where exactly are the balls coming from out wide?

Arfield, Lundstram & McCann in the middle, and the wingbacks supplying the natural width. 
With Jack and Kamara injured, who else is there apart from Davis for the middle of the park ? 

Arfield, Lundstram & McCann in the middle, and the wingbacks supplying the natural width. 
With Jack and Kamara injured, who else is there apart from Davis for the middle of the park ? 

Mate there’s no evidence to suggest Devine and Yilmaz would work as wing backs and you’ve sacrificed wingers to have two up top and an extra man at the back 

So, give us an alternative mate ? 

I’ve already said in the thread personally I’d go 

McCrorie, Tav, King, Davies, Yilmaz, Lundstram, Arfield/McCann, Tillman, Matondo, Sakala, Colak 

It’s a grim lineup but probably the best we’ve got available 

I don’t personally think Morelos warrants a start on his appearances so far this season but if you wanted to try him and Colak up front together it would probably be in a 4-1-2-1-2 with Lundstram holding, Tillman in the 10 and 2 wide players. There’s absolutely no need for us to be playing 3 centre backs and a holding midfielder against Motherwell and 5 ‘attackers’ on the pitch would certainly surprise them 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Mate there’s no evidence to suggest Devine and Yilmaz would work as wing backs and you’ve sacrificed wingers to have two up top and an extra man at the back 

True. My thinking is if Tav is carrying an injury as has been mentioned, Devine is his only natural replacement. 
Wingback puts him under less defensive pressure, and with Goldson being out for a while, maybe the 3-5-2 attacking system (not the 5 at the back we played at Anfield) could be the kick up the arse they need tactically to change our fortunes of late.  And a way to accommodate Colak & Alfie. 
Just my opinion but worth a go in my book. 

6 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I’ve already said in the thread personally I’d go 

McCrorie, Tav, King, Davies, Yilmaz, Lundstram, Arfield/McCann, Tillman, Matondo, Sakala, Colak 

It’s a grim lineup but probably the best we’ve got available 

I don’t personally think Morelos warrants a start on his appearances so far this season but if you wanted to try him and Colak up front together it would probably be in a 4-1-2-1-2 with Lundstram holding, Tillman in the 10 and 2 wide players. There’s absolutely no need for us to be playing 3 centre backs and a holding midfielder against Motherwell and 5 ‘attackers’ on the pitch would certainly surprise them 

That’s a good shout actually mate. 

54 minutes ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McCrorie

Lundstram 

Colak      Morelos

Spot on with this 

35 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Shirt state of affairs when you wake up at 6am on match day thinking “I actually might not mind if we drop points today” because it would get the manager the sack :lol::ang:

Fuck ! I was thinking the same - as I so desperately want him out of here.

37 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Shirt state of affairs when you wake up at 6am on match day thinking “I actually might not mind if we drop points today” because it would get the manager the sack :lol::ang:

Won’t get him the sack though. He’s here regardless. 
If we drop points we’ll be told that the players have to ‘learn from these moments’. I can’t actually listen his uninspiring pish anymore 

High chance it’ll be another absolutely brutal watch. 

7 hours ago, MillwallLoyal said:

McCrorie

Lundstram 

Colak      Morelos

Playing 5 defenders against Motherwell…

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm on holiday in the sun. I've not had a proper sunny holiday in years. I'm pretty scunnered with loads about Rangers right now and might for the first time in a long time sunbathe rather than make the effort to go to a boozer 

It's actually no big deal 🤣🤣🤣

Where are you on holiday? That’s the big question. 

30 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Won’t get him the sack though. He’s here regardless. 
If we drop points we’ll be told that the players have to ‘learn from these moments’. I can’t actually listen his uninspiring pish anymore 

High chance it’ll be another absolutely brutal watch. 

If we drop points today I think the fans will properly turn and they’ll have to tbh. 

5 minutes ago, SPWF said:

If we drop points today I think the fans will properly turn and they’ll have to tbh. 

And rightly so but I just don’t see the board acting. I genuinely don’t think they really give much of a fuck. They got CL cash and if we scrape a cup win they will be happy enough. 
Our club is a shambles 

1 minute ago, Swagger said:

And rightly so but I just don’t see the board acting. I genuinely don’t think they really give much of a fuck. They got CL cash and if we scrape a cup win they will be happy enough. 
Our club is a shambles 

The board are a bunch of shitebags though. If the majority of fans turn, and we’re almost there, they won’t want to deal with what they’ll perceive as the embarrassment of protests etc.