*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

No to Tillman for me.  Charlie McCann or Arfield or Kamara even. 

quite the selection. Like someone asking if you’d rather be shot, stabbed, or strangled to death. 

Pretty sad when an injury to a 28 yo player brought in on a free is the demise of our midfield 

12 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Think it might be a tousy game that we scrape 2-1 (hopefully no 1-1) or we skelp them 3/4 nil. I think we might turn up for some reason. 

Thats based on nothing but hope. Lets skelp these sheep cunts! 🇬🇧

We'll either win well or drop points, it's just the way of it lately.

Tried to pick a team from the players who are not injured but struggling to pick even 11 that I would give a game. I would never pick McLaughlin, Sands,Tillman, Matondo,Davi’s, Wright as starters in any game because they are not good or competitive even at spfl level. Then we have Sakala, Kent, Arfield, Alfredo where it is lottery whether they will perform at an acceptable level in any game.

How did we get to this point? So the team will be made up of the usual plodders and the usual “tactics” with the hope that Colak will manage to get some sporadic service and score with every chance he gets. This has made me even more depressed.

8 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably aye. Board just don’t care 

Thought with the fixtures he’d scrape by till the World Cup but it must be getting closer. The board don’t give two fucks but more dropped today and another 73 balls into the box and surely something has to give. 
Problem is when it happens you wouldn’t want this board picking a new manager. 
Just want so many from top to bottom gone. Could take long enough to turn this shambles around