*****Official Rangers vs Ajax match thread*****

Orange and Blue

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

He’s been completely missing all game yet again. Worst captain ever. 

Never a defender in a million years.  Should have been shoved into midfield and told to stay there ages ago because whatever his CV says he is absolutely clueless at the back.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Are we watching the same game? If he's not running in to players and giving the ball away he's fucking up his pass and giving the ball away and I posted straight after that stupid wee hospital ball flick that Borna almost got injured off of. He's had a couple of decent moments where he's beat a player but NOT ONCE has he not gave the ball away immediately after it.

Agree a bit that I did single him out because in all honesty I could go through the full team as I'm sure you could.

Guess we're not. The one I'm watching he's just tracked back 40 yards and won the ball as last man then got us up the pitch another 40 yards and won a free kick.

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Ryan Kent has 'certainly got the quality'.

Just waiting for 'tracky backy' and Davis is a 'rolls royce of a player' to complete Thomson bingo this week.

When I hear him saying “tracky backy” it makes me fully understand how he can’t get a job as a manager in the top flight. Chairmen must hear it and be like “nah, not for me”.