Welcome Back to Rangers, Michael Beale!

Unforgivable to not start Raskin. Every single one of us on here or in the stadium or at the pub could've fucking told him how it'd go with the line up he chose. 

Yeah, it's baffling, it's insulting but worst of all it's so fuckin obvious. I'm not one to call for his sacking because it's still way too early and we've got some good results besides yesterday, but it's the biggest condemnation of his managerial abilities we've seen so far.... Hopefully he learns from the mistake. 

I believe 100% in this manager however his lack of experience has really shown over these last few weeks and it's a massive issue. 

His team and possibly system v thistle he admitted he got 100% wrong. 

Again yesterday he got the team wrong it doesn't matter if they've played well v hearts in fact it's completely irrelevant we are over 20 points clear of them. When available you should always pick your strongest 11. 

Now onto last week and the banner at livi if he has genuinely met the UBs that shows how soft he is maybe a little harsh here but someone like Walter Smith just isn't getting himself involved with something like that it's a argument he simply can't win.. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I believe 100% in this manager however his lack of experience has really shown over these last few weeks and it's a massive issue. 

His team and possibly system v thistle he admitted he got 100% wrong. 

Again yesterday he got the team wrong it doesn't matter if they've played well v hearts in fact it's completely irrelevant we are over 20 points clear of them. When available you should always pick your strongest 11. 

Now onto last week and the banner at livi if he has genuinely met the UBs that shows how soft he is maybe a little harsh here but someone like Walter Smith just isn't getting himself involved with something like that it's a argument he simply can't win.. 

If I was 100% behind the manager I doubt I’d then reel off four problems with him, and no positives. 

13 minutes ago, left winger said:

If I was 100% behind the manager I doubt I’d then reel off four problems with him, and no positives. 

Trust me am 100% behind the man we've just lost a cup final it's difficult to be positive right now and it's not what people want to hear.

If he does get the financial backing, I sincerely hope Beale is wanting to gut this squad as much as we want him to.

Beale has a very promising managerial career if he succeeds with us, if he’s willing to put that on the line for the likes of Kamara and Lundstram as well as all the other half-arsed performers who’ve let us down time and time again, then on his own head be it. Ultimately they will cost him his job like they did with Gio and very nearly with Gerrard.

Any positivity I had about Beale being our manager has gone after yesterday. That midfield selection was destined for failure the minute the team sheets were put out and we all knew it. Game was there for the taking but tactics were far too negative. Cannot sit off them, have to get in their faces and hound them across the park.

He’s got a turn out of the players to go on the run they did.. but he’s also fucked us when it’s mattered most! His subs when we were 2-1 up at New Year cost us that day! Yesterday still might have went against us with Raskin/Jack but to not even rectify it at half time when it was glaringly obvious it needed changed was criminal! The game was still there at that point and he let it continue the way it was which cost us a second! 

9 wins in a row but a lot of them by scraping by with turgid performances. A draw at Ibrox in the old firm which we should have won and a disaster yesterday from start to finish.

Im not convinced but he does need time. He needs to be ruthless in the summer regarding players in and out, it’s time to stop relying on dead wood.

7 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Any positivity I had about Beale being our manager has gone after yesterday. That midfield selection was destined for failure the minute the team sheets were put out and we all knew it. Game was there for the taking but tactics were far too negative. Cannot sit off them, have to get in their faces and hound them across the park.

This. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

He’s got a turn out of the players to go on the run they did.. but he’s also fucked us when it’s mattered most! His subs when we were 2-1 up at New Year cost us that day! Yesterday still might have went against us with Raskin/Jack but to not even rectify it at half time when it was glaringly obvious it needed changed was criminal! The game was still there at that point and he let it continue the way it was which cost us a second! 

Spot on mate. Think most of us thought we were struggling and our midfield was non existent after about 15mins.

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Absolutely fucking mental that people are talking about losing faith in Beale and questioning his future after one defeat BTW. I know a few people did it after Gio lost at their dump, so it’s not exactly a new thing, but yeah, fucking mental..even more so when about 95% of this forum know the squad needs and is about to undergo a massive overhaul this Summer.

Its not really that mental at all. 

6 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Absolutely fucking mental that people are talking about losing faith in Beale and questioning his future after one defeat BTW. I know a few people did it after Gio lost at their dump, so it’s not exactly a new thing, but yeah, fucking mental..even more so when about 95% of this forum know the squad needs and is about to undergo a massive overhaul this Summer.

His decision making in old firms has actually been a bit worrying so far I’m not going to lie. Wrong subs in the first to wrong starters in the second. Hopefully yesterday marks the end of the stale picks he goes for on loyalty and we can get a new look about us.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

It is he's lost 1 game. 

I'm aware of that. That 1 game is a cup final though which we failed miserably in and didn't look like winning from kick off. Can't blame fans for having concerns over an untested manager being able to guide us to future trophies.

He has to drop the old pals act or he’s done for by the next January transfer window. 

I’m talking McGregor, Davis, Arfield, Morelos, Kent, Kamara, Lundstram, Matondo all told their leaving or too find new clubs. Roofe, Sands and Helander gone. 

If we in the summer re-sign or have 2 of them kicking about then we can forget it. Frightening to think we might actually be in talks to give the guts of 70k a week to Kent and Morelos. Frightening. The support need to move on from this fascination that we need either or both of those to be successful. 

Going forward he needs to stop running his mouth until he's achieved something himself with us.

I don't mind a bit of confidence but do your talking on the pitch!

There has been more soundbites from him than there has been good performances.

Also play your best players in the biggest games. That would be a good idea.