Priority for Michael Beale

Amokachi

4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Who was talking about any of our players ?

Gilmour is nowhere near as good as some think he is , that why nobody hes worked with down there rate him.

See below.

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Okay pal he’s league 2 fodder and the worst player to have kicked a ball

Delighted to have interacted with you

8 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I think Beale will get Morelos playing again and he’ll sign a new deal, which is frustrating as fuck because he’s been an utter disgrace this past six months, but ultimately it’s good for the club because at his best Morelos is a very valuable commodity. 

The worry is that the likes of Kent, morelos etc get that wee new gaffer bounce, play well for a while, maybe even beat the tarriera at ibrox, get new deals then sink back into their csnny be arsed routine and we are stuck with them for the length of their deals

At least the now we are looking at freeing up some serious wages in the summer with Kent and morelos out of contract

13 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The worry is that the likes of Kent, morelos etc get that wee new gaffer bounce, play well for a while, maybe even beat the tarriera at ibrox, get new deals then sink back into their csnny be arsed routine and we are stuck with them for the length of their deals

At least the now we are looking at freeing up some serious wages in the summer with Kent and morelos out of contract

Add to that Davis, helander, macgregor, I think roofe and probably a couple more that I'm missing. Including alfie and Kent I recon that won't be far from 125k a week. 

14 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

It'll free up some serious wages but surely if we're looking to implement an effective player trading model we need to start getting decent fees for players.

42 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Hopefully Michael (not Mick) will be a bit more of an animated and involved manager from the touchline

I think there’s every chance he will be. 
He’s also into posting on twitter/instagram so that’ll be something new for the fans to get used to.  

14 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

You just out a coma bud? 

M8 after winning the league we had many players that we could've got a decent fee now we've not really got one so hopefully Beale gets our players performing better and hopefully recruitment improves. 

21 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not sure Kent has chucked it. Been motm last 2 games. Definitely didn’t flourish under Gio system. But his return has been far from the worst this season. Kept himself in good shape and injury free.

Mentally he’s probably dipped when he didn’t extended. But if he signs a new deal I don’t see why he would fall off a cliff. Probably the opposite as his head wouldn’t be turned?

Morelos might just be a total heed case. Like Griffiths who has a reasonably talented player who just could never get himself in shape. Small chance Morelos never gets back to where he was.

He would free up some decent wages. He’s 26 now and unlikely we would ever get a crazy deal for him now. And we have Colak.

Whilst we have no wingers to replace Kent. And already need to sign a RW

4 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Not sure Kent has chucked it. Been motm last 2 games. Definitely didn’t flourish under Gio system. But his return has been far from the worst this season. Kept himself in good shape and injury free.

Mentally he’s probably dipped when he didn’t extended. But if he signs a new deal I don’t see why he would fall off a cliff. Probably the opposite as his head wouldn’t be turned?

Morelos might just be a total heed case. Like Griffiths who has a reasonably talented player who just could never get himself in shape. Small chance Morelos never gets back to where he was.

He would free up some decent wages. He’s 26 now and unlikely we would ever get a crazy deal for him now. And we have Colak.

100% agree - if you think Kent is a big problem for Rangers then you might just be part of the problem

I am sure he will have a new lease of life under MB

4 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Your posts are always decent mate, but using the analogy of Morelos with Griffiths, in this case, made me cringe.

6 hours ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Hopefully Michael (not Mick) will be a bit more of an animated and involved manager from the touchline

Will give you the benefit of doubt here that you're being playful, but cunts who are raging about his name being Mick need to get a grip. 

9 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Will give you the benefit of doubt here that you're being playful, but cunts who are raging about his name being Mick need to get a grip. 

Spot on. Don't be like them for fuck sake.

Notice it's that lot that point out things like his name being Mick, or what religion he was raised, or where he went to school.

They do it with every single appointment we make, be it player, staff, whatever. 

Remember Gerrard, they were talking about his daughter's name, and where she went to school etc.

Fuds.

Don't play their game.