Priority for Michael Beale

Amokachi

58 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

None of us have a clue what Beale is going to do. That will only start to emerge after the Hibs game. Everyone and their dog knows that the starting XI needs a good shake and tactics must be changed but beyond that it's guesswork.

Can only give it a shake when there’s options back, so may be a bit later than that.

I expect to see the usual suspects for a while yet.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

I'll be shocked if there isn't a huge difference in Kent's performances alone.

It’s pretty clear he’s better suited ‘inside’ rather than stuck out on the touchline. Playing players in positions and roles that they excel in (or are at least are better in) should be a minimum. You’d expect Kent to pick up a bit. 

Tav will as well, as he’ll not have Matondo standing about aimlessly in his road. 

17 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Just in time for another team to sign him on a pre-contract 

Morelos on his game is by far our best striker and Beale will be looking to have all our best players committed to the task in hand so hopefully he'll get Morelos back to his best.

12 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

We’ve wanted to extend him for ages. Same with Kent. 

I don't think either player was happy with the style of play under Gio and that's possibly one of the reasons they haven't signed a new deal, Beale coming back in looks to have lifted the players which will increase the chances of them signing a new deal.

4 hours ago, Big Al 55 said:

Can only give it a shake when there’s options back, so may be a bit later than that.

I expect to see the usual suspects for a while yet.

I reckon we will see a bit of a bounce considering it was obviously some had downed tools under Gio

I am expecting Beale to know the best team for the tactics he employs. At times with Gio I felt the players were so far away from what he wanted them to do it was like watching a team that was playing together for the first time. The one thing Beale will have going for him is that he can hit the ground running, no need to break in and find his feet, just get down to business and winning games.

4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Thats three managers down there that dont rate him and he cant get games for Brighton , nowhere near the hype the guy gets.

How many of our current players would play week in week out for EPL clubs?

It's a ridiculous thing to criticise Gilmour for.

4 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Don't like Kent as one of 'two 10's' he drops far too deep to get the ball, his strength is running at players and being direct. 

Watch the old excuses come back out when he's poor as an inside ten

Double marked 

No space

No movement to play off

Like you say, kent is best when he can take men on 1v1 and isolate opponents