AGM 2022

JCDBigBear

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Nah 

there was chants about it , protests at dens park where the game got delayed  and banners all over the rangers sections at St Johnstone all in relation to it . Supporters busses , pubs etc it was a massive discussion at the time and was certainly not just frenzied on forums

My old man isn't on any forums etc and I'll often use him as a barometer of, roughly, where the non-online support are as a result and he was wanting cunts heads on plates over it.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The support also don't give a fuck that some old bloke can't get into the Albion car park or that some Walter Mitty cunt has 'access to high worth individuals'. And they certainly don't give a flying fuck about some loonballs Covid conspiracy nonsense.

Again agreed, I also think the specific questions raised about MyGers were nonsense as well.

There was one question asked by a significant shareholder in C1872 that basically got the “yeah thanks for the question but let’s take another one”, the whole AGM is a sham and I am genuinely surprised that people thought it was going to be anything different.

The majority of fans are predominantly interested in winning games and trophies, the rest of the shite happening is important here and on other sites, podcasts etc but that is not to a level that the Board need to take any notice of it.

Fucks sake they are only sorting the disabled facilities now as it’s a fucking embarrassment to them not because they actually want to do it or it would have been done before the Blue Sky Lounge.

Twitter Instagram etc are all raging right now as well, people on both forums.

It's surely not contained to the online Rangers support. 

Speaking to people at games and such it feels like the Support is all United in the same direction, but then this absolute shitshow just happened...

These people figured out how to buy shares in Rangers, but not how to get into a car park, I'm fucking alarmed.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

They have just over 6k patrons for their podcast, hardly a big number

Yep, but it’s more than most so they have more of a base but it’s not enough of a number for the Board to give a fuck.

If all the fan media were represented under one name and presented their actual concerns, rather than random questions, the Board might and I would emphasise might take cognisance of it but until then imo they won’t give a fuck.

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

Again agreed, I also think the specific questions raised about MyGers were nonsense as well.

There was one question asked by a significant shareholder in C1872 that basically got the “yeah thanks for the question but let’s take another one”, the whole AGM is a sham and I am genuinely surprised that people thought it was going to be anything different.

The majority of fans are predominantly interested in winning games and trophies, the rest of the shite happening is important here and on other sites, podcasts etc but that is not to a level that the Board need to take any notice of it.

Fucks sake they are only sorting the disabled facilities now as it’s a fucking embarrassment to them not because they actually want to do it or it would have been done before the Blue Sky Lounge.

i am not long back from a.g.m. thought it was a shambles no one answers a question and everyone just accepts the answer they get  i left halfway through the questions

15 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

What a slimy wee cunt

ADDD548E-24F7-45EB-B3F6-614F7306C415.thumb.jpeg.87d8d885f21a844af245d9e157c00641.jpeg

What an arsehole Dingwall is. 

The last 6 months have been anything but normality. Nothing at all meaningful was asked or answered, none of the vast number of topics that could have been plucked from were examined. 

The poster who asked the question there is perfectly reasonable in his post. I guess that sums up the stance of both the board and the way that FF is moderated / run. 

Imagine using that as a comeback to a legitimate concern??

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

What an arsehole Dingwall is. 

The last 6 months have been anything but normality. Nothing at all meaningful was asked or answered, none of the vast number of topics that could have been plucked from were examined. 

The poster who asked the question there is perfectly reasonable in his post. I guess that sums up the stance of both the board and the way that FF is moderated / run. 

Imagine using that as a comeback to a legitimate concern??

Nose firmly in the trough 

7 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

this is the shite you're getting on FF when you moan about the questions

"If you're so passionate about it mate buy shares and make your voice heard."

I’ve got shares how the fuck do i get a question tabled at the next one 😂, FF is full of wee lap dogs for the board more interested in getting a blazer than the club itself , least on here you can have reasoned debate or call someone a cunt without getting banned

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My old man isn't on any forums etc and I'll often use him as a barometer of, roughly, where the non-online support are as a result and he was wanting cunts heads on plates over it.

I am pretty similar and try to discuss some shite like that with him and another guy of similar age who I respect but their views were wildly different on Australia, my Dad being someone needs sacked to my older mate opinion not a big deal where else we getting that type of money for a friendly.

That’s why imo the online arena can be an echo chamber.

Got a feeling these AGMs are full of the “I’m allright Jack” types. Hence why we get some utter shite and pointless questions. Folk so self involved in their own petty gripes . Probably the same reason we get a good chuckle whenever Celtic’s AGM also rolls around also. 

We need to push for reform of the AGM structure or we're just going to have people asking daft questions like this every year. It would be one thing is there was more transparency, access and accountability throughout the year but the board are essentially unscrutinised - other than by former board members engaging in unhelpful, self-aggrandising infighting.