*****The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I mind Now TV used to be a fiver for a day pass and now the robbing bastards charge about 12 quid for it 

Aye used to be able to get loads of deals on it as well but they've stopped all that. I mind when you bought a Now TV box for £20 you would get a free month pass. I ended up buying a few boxes just to use the vouchers :lol:

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Do you need a RTV subscription (monthly or do you need to subscribe for the year)or can you purchase tonights match as a one off?

I am paying monthly at the moment to be able to watch home games + NordVPN, but also have Sky so watch the away ones on that.  

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

This will be a tough game as they bastards will be up for it as usual. 

They are never easy games and while I am hoping for a win I am not very confident, hope the players continue from the second half on Thursday night and prove I am wrong.   :thumbup:

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

This will be a tough game as they bastards will be up for it as usual. 

The transformation of the Sheepies from their last game to this one to this will be astonishing, the only surprising thing being that there still maybe some people out there who will be surprised by this. 

They will go from an Italian infantry division to Spartan warriors, from full stand off to  constantly in yer face, from not putting in a challenge to tackles flying in as though their lives depended on it, Gers players being booted all over the park. As I said above, this is what we expect and what we should be used to, and of course, with yet another should, we should still be able to beat the mob tonight, even if our very makeshift defence will be put under far more pressure than the Scum found themselves under on Saturday.

2-1 the good Guys.

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Nah you're not missing anything. I just don't rate Davies at all.

I find that very strange. I personally think he looks a class player and actually makes Goldson play better. Davies and Goldson have only played together 5 times. 4 of them as CBs in a back 4. They had 3 clean sheets and lost 1 goal to Liverpool at Ibrox. Goldson went off jyst before HT and it fell apart. The other game they played as a back 3 with 2 wing backs down at Anfield. Lost 2 goals but sure King was the player who looked the weakest of the three in the middle. 

3 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Aye used to be able to get loads of deals on it as well but they've stopped all that. I mind when you bought a Now TV box for £20 you would get a free month pass. I ended up buying a few boxes just to use the vouchers :lol:

Get a fire stick and get an iptv sub. £100 for 12 months all sky and bt sports. The one I can get is almost flawless 

19 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

100 quid and you have been robbed. Can get 2/3 yearly subs for that and never once had a problem with them

There are cheaper ones 100% but I have used this one for years and I get some extras thrown in. So works for me pal