Morelos

King Jela

55 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Are we only allowed one like?

The amount of times I've seen posts as if it's an either/or choice between the two is fucking ridiculous.

Think it might be mate. We could probably stretch to the wages that one of them wants, no chance both.

And even then it would fuck up the wage structure.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Three goals in 11 games and you think he contributes are you on drugs? How mediocre does he have to be for some to wake up on here it's embarrassing.

Watch him in the games he play and you will see what I mean.

9 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

Watch him in the games he play and you will see what I mean.

He's been finished for years and his three goals in six years against them tells you all you need to know about him, He's that bad he would not make their bench and we still persist with him.

No wonder we are 12 points behind and that will get worse under Beale.

52 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's been finished for years and his three goals in six years against them tells you all you need to know about him, He's that bad he would not make their bench and we still persist with him.

No wonder we are 12 points behind and that will get worse under Beale.

:lol:

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

If, and it is a big if... Make sure the weight stays off during the summer, and come to camp in great condition and I would re-sign him.

Love the guy.

Big if right enough but IF he did this its an absolute no brainer. Itll be very hard to replace what he gives when hes on his game. Everyone knows this but ill say it again, the Morelos of 4 year ago was right up there with any striker weve had since McCoist. If there was even a chance he could get back to that level and was willing to sign on again its a chance we would have to take. You never know.