Morelos

King Jela

3 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Perhaps, but Goldson still isn’t the problem that loonball constantly makes him out to be. Been going all over the forum for the past 24 hours ripping into him when he didn’t even play yesterday :lol:

Sure he got it in the Scottish politics thread :lol: 

On 09/04/2023 at 00:36, dummiesoot said:

I bet you couldn’t wait to be back on here being negative as fuck, honestly to most inappropriate user name on here. 

you never post on here when there is something positive to be said.

The truth the truth we play the same players who are not good enough we don't win it was always going to be the case I knew when I saw the teamsheet they would win.

I have never left here I just read the posts that interest me and do not feel the need to reply.

46 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

What a dreadful move for him 

Massive team in a great city with mental and passionate fans.. probably loads of cash as well. Turkish league probably isnt what it once was, but its the worst move for him even though he was probably hoping for EPL or La Liga.

He's turned into a team player. Very unselfish the last month or so at laying the ball off.

I also thought Cantwell & Raskin should have passed to him when he was in acres of space to get off a better shot away.

If he keeps playing like that, I never want him to leave.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He's turned into a team player. Very unselfish the last month or so at laying the ball off.

I also thought Cantwell & Raskin should have passed to him when he was in acres of space to get off a better shot away.

If he keeps playing like that, I never want him to leave.

He has definitely improved as an all-round player in his time with us.  However, can’t help feeling that we have turned an, admittedly raw, 20-25 goals per season striker when he arrived into a more mature 10-15 goals per season player now.  Don’t know if that’s been a good thing for him or us.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"Every single day he trained. He's had some bumps and bruises and at times I'd say to him, you know, you can have a day off training today. But he's not that type of boy," Beale said of Morelos.

"He wants to train all the time. He wants to play all the time. He's always fit and ready to go. He's not at the level of the Alfredo that we know he can be. But he's still scoring goals. Two more today.

"He's working hard for the team. I thought he had a decent performance last week as well. So that's all you can ask for. Today, we had a lot of players missing and Alfredo stood up for the team and played when he had one or two issues himself. So that's all I can ask for from him."

And we have Rangers supporters saying he doesn't care....:lol:

I've said it before it will break my heart if and when he leaves. 

44 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"Every single day he trained. He's had some bumps and bruises and at times I'd say to him, you know, you can have a day off training today. But he's not that type of boy," Beale said of Morelos.

"He wants to train all the time. He wants to play all the time. He's always fit and ready to go. He's not at the level of the Alfredo that we know he can be. But he's still scoring goals. Two more today.

"He's working hard for the team. I thought he had a decent performance last week as well. So that's all you can ask for. Today, we had a lot of players missing and Alfredo stood up for the team and played when he had one or two issues himself. So that's all I can ask for from him."

I'd worry about the manager if looks at him and thinks he has a future at us.

2 hours ago, shaka said:

The cynic in me feels he's only putting in extra effort now just to get a good contract elsewhere.  He'll probably score a ton of goals now that the league is gone and then move to the EPL or La Liga.

He's no getting an EPL or La Liga club, not a chance, he's just nowhere near fit enough for that standard.

5 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Between him and Kent I'd rather Alfie stayed. Roofe and colak need to go however. Ideal world I'd retain him for 2nd striker/sub. He still contributes even when he's playing like shit. Same can't be said for Kent sadly

Are we only allowed one like?

The amount of times I've seen posts as if it's an either/or choice between the two is fucking ridiculous.

3 hours ago, shaka said:

The cynic in me feels he's only putting in extra effort now just to get a good contract elsewhere.  He'll probably score a ton of goals now that the league is gone and then move to the EPL or La Liga.

Stop talking pish, he’s been good since Beale took over, some games he scores and contributes and some he doesn’t, every game I have seen him, he’s the one player you can rely on playing to win.