Morelos

King Jela

7 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

I reckon Kent will be offered a new contract, but will turn it down to go to the EPL. Morelos won't be offered a new one, but will probably want one after seeing how little interest there is in him from the big leagues.

For me, neither should be offered a contract. They have stunk the place out for too long and are a massive part of the reason why we have won two trophies in the last 20 or so

You see how much they get from their forwards and wingers in terms of workrate and goals ours offer very little.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Wee man stopped and let my wee cousin get a picture with him, she’s absolutely made up 

Not wanting to derail thread but at POTY nights he’s by far the most accommodating player considering virtually every fan wanted their pictures taken 👍

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not wanting to derail thread but at POTY nights he’s by far the most accommodating player considering virtually every fan wanted their pictures taken 👍

He is such a beautiful person, always have time for the fans.

Thought he had a really good first half, did very well with the effort cleared off the line and the pass he picked Tillman out with across their box.

Woeful second half though.

It's odd he can't seem to get his same level of mobility back, I don't think it's an effort thing. Old Morelos could occupy a defence on his own and they'd struggle with him.

Will be glad when he’s gone and we can stop talking about what he used to be like or maybe when he will show that again. He had some good points today but very few. Nice turn and shot, some nice link ups at times, but he really spent much of the game outside of box or wide. Also how I hate how he never really attacks the balls at crosses, never ever runs across his marker, always lurks behind. Again like Kent has been very ineffective this season.

time to move him and us on.

Just now, Davidorrp said:

Will be glad when he’s gone and we can stop talking about what he used to be like or maybe when he will show that again. He had some good points today but very few. Nice turn and shot, some nice link ups at times, but he really spent much of the game outside of box or wide. Also how I hate how he never really attacks the balls at crosses, never ever runs across his marker, always lurks behind. Again like Kent has been very ineffective this season.

time to move him and us on.

He was one of the only ones who seemed to care 

I can never post anything negative about Morelos. He has given us all so many memorable moments, but we simply can't allow players to run down contracts. The wee man's heart is no longer there. He almost seems like a stranger in a team with new players Tillman, Cantwell & Raskin and he doesn't seem part of it anymore.

I actually thought he played decent at times today but there's just no confidence that he would ever finish a chance that isn't on a plate for him and other than the one chance which was stopped on the line I don't even remember him being involved in any efforts on goal or at least on target today. 

Don't think he was the problem today, but he also wasn't the solution either and definitely isn't going forward.