Barry Ferguson

Loyal72

59 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Really starting to get on my tits.

speaking on the radio there about how Fashion should be more respectful, and that there's "no need to call them by what he did", couldn't even say it himself.

These arseholes refused to name us for fuck sake Barry.

Also went on to say that they're probably the favourites and we'd need to have a really good game to be in with a chance.

Cheers for the support, ya fucking trumpet. 

Something we can agree on  :pipe:

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

speaking on the radio there about how Fashion should be more respectful, and that there's "no need to call them by what he did", couldn't even say it himself.

Also went on to say that they're probably the favourites and we'd need to have a really good game to be in with a chance.

Feel sorry for you listening to Go Radio. It's football show is worse than Clyde 1

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Feel sorry for you listening to Go Radio. It's football show is worse than Clyde 1

Funnily enough, I gave Go Radio a chance thinking they've got Barry Ferguson on, can't be much worse than Clyde.

Turns out - it's fucking worse, and you're sitting listening to one of our own sell out his morals to be liked by everybody else.

18 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Funnily enough, I gave Go Radio a chance thinking they've got Barry Ferguson on, can't be much worse than Clyde.

Turns out - it's fucking worse, and you're sitting listening to one of our own sell out his morals to be liked by everybody else.

Is John Hartson not on Go Radio?

I always struggle to decide who I think knows less about football or who is more bitter as fuck between him and Michael Stewart 

32 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

My favourite game on go radio is to see how long it takes Ferguson to say "no doubt it" less than 5mins usually. 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is John Hartson not on Go Radio?

I always struggle to decide who I think knows less about football or who is more bitter as fuck between him and Michael Stewart 

Hartson appears all over the place, but I think Barry is just permanently on the Go Radio football show. 

Michael Stewart definitely more bitter, Hartson usually backs down when you present facts to him, Stewart regardless of the facts continues to spout shite and nonsense.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Andy Halliday says 2-1 to celtic.