Fuck the board

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Having had the luxury of seeing SG's full interview I'm strangely satisfied with the overall direction of the board (either all or some members). Doesn't take away that I'm unhappy with Robertson and Wilson's output and results but I do think we have a clear plan and goal.

Where do you see his whole interview, is it available on a link mate?

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Having had the luxury of seeing SG's full interview I'm strangely satisfied with the overall direction of the board (either all or some members). Doesn't take away that I'm unhappy with Robertson and Wilson's output and results but I do think we have a clear plan and goal.

He said Bisgrove played a blinder with the Australian friendly. 

His opinion should be null n void.

Car crash stuff.

21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He said Bisgrove played a blinder with the Australian friendly. 

His opinion should be null n void.

Car crash stuff.

Without me knowing the ins and outs of the legal side I can't really say. His personal opinion is that he'd have been happy going to Sydney had we won the league, not a view I or many of the fanbase share, but from a business point of view he see's it as a free option because they reneged on their contractual obligations. As a wildly successful businessman I'm willing to appreciate his take on it and see it could have been beneficial for the club financially.

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Seen that Union Berlin and Bologna are looking at the Motherwell right back Max Johnston. This is another issue with Ross Wilson as seems to avoid looking at players in our league. 

Theres a difference between they teams though, they can give players like him time to bed in and settle, same with the tarriers the now

We on the other hand need guys who'll come in and pretty much command a starting slot from before they joined, 

Not seen the motherwell boy much but I'll be highly surprised if he's at that stage yet, especially more so that its a right back, 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Theres a difference between they teams though, they can give players like him time to bed in and settle, same with the tarriers the now

We on the other hand need guys who'll come in and pretty much command a starting slot from before they joined, 

Not seen the motherwell boy much but I'll be highly surprised if he's at that stage yet, especially more so that its a right back, 

That's an excuse and you know it.

We should always have tabs on the best available talent in our own league and know what's going on around us.

Just because success is demanded doesn't mean we start ignoring the fundamentals of finding talented players.

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Seen that Union Berlin and Bologna are looking at the Motherwell right back Max Johnston. This is another issue with Ross Wilson as seems to avoid looking at players in our league. 

Tbf plenty on here hate the prospect of signing players from our league. 

Aaron hickey Lewis Ferguson and the likes nowhere near good enough apparently. 

10 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

That's an excuse and you know it.

We should always have tabs on the best available talent in our own league and know what's going on around us.

Just because success is demanded doesn't mean we start ignoring the fundamentals of finding talented players.

No its not an excuse, we should be targeting someone to replace tav now and not in a year or two, fine if we bring in this boy and another right back and offload tav

But the reason we have stagnated big time since the title win is because we haven't improved the starting 11 that much, we tried last summer and injuries fucked us, but the same core of players havent been replaced and we're now at the point where we cannot wait two years for replacements to bed in 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Which is mental, but only if the players are good enough for the starting 11

At the time ferguson certainly wasnt

Pretty mental how quick the good domestic players are leaving the league now. Kerr smith from Utd, MacArthur from Killie, Johnston from Motherwell will be off. Than the likes of Ramsay, Doig, Hickey, Ferguson.

celtic losing Doak. Gilmour, Rory Wilson and Patterson for us.

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Ferguson is now being looked at by Juventus and Milan. Doig is being linked with big moves as well. Still can’t believe we never even bid for the Rangers season ticket holder who joined Palace in January from St Mirren who knocked back the filth. Three young Scottish players that would improve us and know what it’s about playing for us instead of watching shitebags like Kamara and Barisic every week.

46 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No its not an excuse, we should be targeting someone to replace tav now and not in a year or two, fine if we bring in this boy and another right back and offload tav

But the reason we have stagnated big time since the title win is because we haven't improved the starting 11 that much, we tried last summer and injuries fucked us, but the same core of players havent been replaced and we're now at the point where we cannot wait two years for replacements to bed in 

It shouldn't be one or the other, that's the point. Resources need to be managed better, scouting and recruitment needs to be better.

4 hours ago, B1872 said:

Ferguson is now being looked at by Juventus and Milan. Doig is being linked with big moves as well. Still can’t believe we never even bid for the Rangers season ticket holder who joined Palace in January from St Mirren who knocked back the filth. Three young Scottish players that would improve us and know what it’s about playing for us instead of watching shitebags like Kamara and Barisic every week.

Dylan Reid wasn't even getting a game for St Mirren, no way would he be an improvement on what we have just now.