Fuck the board

Just now, AberfeldyBlue said:

Are you saying they changed the lyrics, its not what the stadium sing?

I’m saying they sang we still follow on yesterday it’s not new I’ve heard it sang like that before in the lower leagues obviously 54 titles at the time 

It's all very well saying FtB. 

How much to pay back the money owed to existing Board. Buy their shares and provide funds to improve the team. 

Take on any other debt. We are presently being sued for £10mn by various companies. 

That's well North of £50mn. Probably well North. 

Who is going to pony up that. 

The present incumbents will be there for some time to come. 

26 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

If they were held in any way accountable by investors and other board members the lot of them would be out. 

Wilson for a 2/10 success rate in the transfer market alone. 

Park Jr for hiring Caixinha. 

Robertson for being involved in price fixing shirts. 

All of them for the Sydney disaster. 

They get away with absolute murder. 

Sadly it looks like the only way removing these clowns will be voting with our feet which nobody wants to do, we are going nowhere as a club and something needs to change the defeatist attitude stems from the top and filters it’s way down. 

There seems to be a misunderstanding by some with distinguishing the PLC board and the executive board.

We dont owe any PLC board members apart from Bennett and his £10m loan. As far as I can remember from the last AGM, all other board members loans etc was turned into shares. 

I don't think it would take anywhere near £50m to take over the club, as we've seen Park and his 12% basically controls the club. I also don't think it would take much for some major shareholders to sell up if the price was right. 

As for the executive board ie Park Jr, Robertson, Dickson, Blair and Wilson. They are complete incompetent charlatans.

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The only one who seems to have any clue what he's doing is Bisgrove and I base that purely on the level of sponsorship money we've been bringing in though admittedly some has been from terrible sources. 

Very dodgy decisions that should have been put in check by the chief executive. Doesn't help our chief executive doesn't really do that job and it's done by the son of the 2nd largest shareholder. 

Bisgrove is the only one who should continue in his role.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Very dodgy decisions that should have been put in check by the chief executive. Doesn't help our chief executive doesn't really do that job and it's done by the son of the 2nd largest shareholder. 

Bisgrove is the only one who should continue in his role.

I completely agree with you he's the only one who seems in any way competent.