Fuck the board

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Dunno what that means. Deal in logic. Apply your brain to things. Instead of lapping up our boards narrative that Wilson deserves credit like a clapping seal. Just because they told you so

You’re a mentalist. I’ve said he’s shite and should go. :lol:

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Back then the castore deal was fantastic for us let's no kid ourselves. That side of our club he's rebuilt record breaking income if I remember rightly that's a guy that's really good at his job. 

My only issue with the TO is the poor service in respect to responding to emails in a prompt manner. As for how it looks its a ticket office what are you expecting? More important is getting the website sorted to make it easier to buy tickets online. 

How was castore deal fantastic,they are not in same league as adidas or Nike and have a definite link with sports direct or the fat controller.

The ticket office was meant to be temporary when the Edmiston club shut but is just a fucking shambles.

The cunts are ripping the pish with the fact you can only buy online and they charge you for the privilege.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

How was castore deal fantastic,they are not in same league as adidas or Nike and have a definite link with sports direct or the fat controller.

The ticket office was meant to be temporary when the Edmiston club shut but is just a fucking shambles.

The cunts are ripping the pish with the fact you can only buy online and they charge you for the privilege.

So anything that's not Adidas or Nike =shite? At that point we had no retail deal was there companies falling over themselves to partner with our club. Castore have had many faults but at the time I think we done great to get the deal we did with them. Now when we go to the market in 2/3 years we can demand even more money given our club is no longer a toxic brand.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So anything that's not Adidas or Nike =shite? At that point we had no retail deal was there companies falling over themselves to partner with our club. Castore have had many faults but at the time I think we done great to get the deal we did with them. Now when we go to the market in 2/3 years we can demand even more money given our club is no longer a toxic brand.

Like everybody else you know fuck all about who was interested in supplying our kit.

So what was the deal with castore seeing as you think it was a great one.

Sued by every cunt and their dog but we’re not a toxic brand?

I think it’s the board who are toxic and not the brand,the wrangle with cinch for instance is fuck all to do with the club and everything to do with park.

10 minutes ago, Madina said:

Seeing all the pics from 2 years ago, is just a bigger kick in the "baws". How could the board have stood still after that and become even more disconnected from the fans?! Criminal 

It's so shite that after all we'd been through, as it looks like we're starting to crest the top of the hill and fully become what we are capable of, they halt and decide that we need external projects and new lounges, new this and new that.

But since 2019 it was never a priority to have new players that immediately challenged the starting eleven, addressing the midfield, addressing the lack of a right winger, addressing the goalkeeping situation etc.

So many stuff, ah look at what your board has done, we're giving you a museum, this will be here for years.

We want fucking trophies. The rest would come as and when. They tied our hands behind our backs.

2 hours ago, Madina said:

Seeing all the pics from 2 years ago, is just a bigger kick in the "baws". How could the board have stood still after that and become even more disconnected from the fans?! Criminal 

I know it’s wild that we won the league 2 years ago this early in the season and since then we haven’t made enough of it. Still can’t believe we never won the treble.

A European final and Scottish cup win is ok but not being in a title race this season is criminal.

The board stood still cos the tarriers were in turmoil and that we would retain our title but Gerrard fucked off and the rest is history.

I think they shat it around the time covid kicked in because of the money that had already been put in with nothing to show for it, God knows where us and them would be if we hadn't made the most out of Europe in a financial sense, some decent players sale's along with #55 and then they said that's plenty, the gamble just about paid them back imo and now they don't have the heart to go again.

Having had the luxury of seeing SG's full interview I'm strangely satisfied with the overall direction of the board (either all or some members). Doesn't take away that I'm unhappy with Robertson and Wilson's output and results but I do think we have a clear plan and goal.

1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Having had the luxury of seeing SG's full interview I'm strangely satisfied with the overall direction of the board (either all or some members). Doesn't take away that I'm unhappy with Robertson and Wilson's output and results but I do think we have a clear plan and goal.

He’s hardly going to call out all the fuck ups this board have overseen and of that there are many.