Fuck the board

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

That UB’s banner reads like it’s an investment issue 

Wouldn’t totally agree with that tbh although I do think we paid back too much in loans this season when the squad needed an overhaul, the main issue for me is how we are being run and the fact we are getting nowhere near value for money on what we do spend. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Wouldn’t totally agree with that tbh although I do think we paid back too much in loans this season when the squad needed an overhaul, the main issue for me is how we are being run and the fact we are getting nowhere near value for money on what we do spend. 

To me that banner reads like we didn’t invest in improving the squad after 55 and stood still.

I agree the ones you mentioned need to go, but we need investment, otherwise we will forever be hoping our signings work out while they throw money at their side if we threaten 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We absolutely need investment btw. Fuck knows where it comes from though 

do we need investment or do we need to be run better and more efficiently we brought in a record turnover last season and are still playing with basically the same first 11

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

do we need investment or do we need to be run better and more efficiently we brought in a record turnover last season and are still playing with basically the same first 11

We need investment. Our signings could be a lot better of course but we need investment. We limp along and depend on European football etc to keep ticking over with signings 

16 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The ones who need gone the most aren’t investors it’s Robertson and Wilson, Park Jr should also be gone too. 

I think our Rangers supporting investors are genuine guys. Just wish they were richer! 

They have employed some self-serving incompetent suits who have no idea of who we are as a support and  held us back though. 

They make the  finances balance, but the team we support falls apart. Soul destroying. 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We need investment. Our signings could be a lot better of course but we need investment. We limp along and depend on European football etc to keep ticking over with signings 

We need a proper player trading model to generate cash, we need assets in the squad that can be sold to make up any shortfall when we don’t get CL cash but for this to work the money brought in has to be reinvested wisely and replacements not brought in on the cheap any players being sold for big money I’d expect a decent chunk spent on a replacement. 

The board aren’t great but it’s not the boards fault that Beale picked the wrong team last week and also the players he wanted which the board provided.

All these protests have come from not winning the trophy.

Also the UB were embarrassing singing about their game of chases with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ last week. 

11 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The not investing after 55 was criminal we had the chance to bury them, not a chance they’d have spent what they have without that guaranteed CL cash, we got complacent though job was done far too much back slapping went on thinking job was over when in reality it had just started. 

That was a huge opportunity missed as we had put ourselves a fair distance in front of them and they couldn't beat us. We can only hope we learn from our mistakes and don't miss these type of opportunities again.

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Where does change come from?

I would love change as much as anyone but is there actually anyone out there to take over? Scottish football is shite and it’s pumping money into something with very little return 

Doesn't even need to be a full takeover to be honest. The Parks could show some initiative by actually employing some decent and competent staff for starters.

Get the club operating how it should be, not this scatter gun nonsense and mediocrity that Wilson and Robertson respectively peddle.

Then maybe, we can look at getting some feelers out to potential buyers and further investors.

But that's not a talk we can have, until we've ditched the pretenders and start pulling our weight.

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The board aren’t great but it’s not the boards fault that Beale picked the wrong team last week and also the players he wanted which the board provided.

Also the UB were embarrassing singing about their game of chases

Agree on the part on bold. Was a bit tinpot, considering the result on the park last Sunday.

Fully behind their protest though, have to force change in the football department and on executive board. 

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Also the UB were embarrassing singing about their game of chases with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ last week. 

You might find the protests is for the fans letting the board know that watching celtic go on another period of prolonged success will not be acceptable. 

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Still the only ones making any sort of atmosphere.