Fuck the board

2 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Heart and hand already saying it was anti police unless Ross Wilson is a special constable I think they are talking shite. 

Good on H&H for doing so as I'm very critical of our fan media but credit where it's due for calling them out.

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

Wonder what’s changed!? Seems like this is the excuse covering up criticism of the board. 

I don’t actually think we should have banners saying ACAB. I think it helps nothing and no one.

Seems like the Board are at it here though. 

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I don’t actually think we should have banners saying ACAB. I think it helps nothing and no one.

The ACAB banners don't do us any favours however if any cop is offended by being called a bastard they are in the wrong job. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Agreed, it is controversial and inflammatory, a red rag to a bull, no need for it.

The last decade has shown the club is more important than anything and should come first always. We must always be looking forward, not aiming for status quo. This board seem more interested in protecting their own positions than improving the club. Fans are entitled to ask questions. We have put lots of money in to allow our institution to still be here and to shut down those opinions is not acceptable. We are stagnant at the moment. If they cannot bring or attract funds they need to make way. 

The banner being shown by the UB in their twitter post is absolutely fair game and if that was the only one removed from them, the board are a fucking disgrace.

If there was another/other banner(s), then the UB need to front up and show them too so that they can allow the rest of the support to make up their own minds- I suspect that doing that will get them far more backing than this ridiculous “he said/she said” rubbish we are having to put up with.