Fuck the board

41 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Aribo wasn’t a Wilson signing, was he? Thought he arrived before. And I thought Bassey was recommended by Gerrard? Do agree that we got good value for the latter but the fact that the wins are all about selling players says it all

Yes Aribo was pre Wilson. And Bassey was also scouted pre Wilson. (Think we might have had to hold off due to age/contract).

But yes Wilson deserves no credit for bringing them in. And can argue how much credit he deserves for their sale.

At the end of the day Bassey sold himself with his performances. Maybe Wilson did a great job and negotiated a few more million out of Ajax. But that’s hardly rocket science stuff. 

The part on Ross Wilson is what troubles me. 

he believes he is "doing an excellent job and continues to do so" given the lack of "ample resources" he has to work with"

Just settling for 2nd these days then because celtic have more cash. Hugely worrying 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The part on Ross Wilson is what troubles me. 

he believes he is "doing an excellent job and continues to do so" given the lack of "ample resources" he has to work with"

Just settling for 2nd these days then because celtic have more cash. Hugely worrying 

The ample resources part seems a bit like a dig at the current board by my reading 

I think the penny won’t drop with these cunts until we become the second most successful team in the country.

It will take a watershed moment like that before they realise how far our standards have fallen.

I simply refuse to accept that Robertson is the best CEO available to us. From personal experience, I’ve worked under people leading hugely successful businesses, skilled in all the key senior management attributes.

A strong, ruthless CEO would get Wilson out on his arse within weeks.

“Wilson is doing an excellent job”.

How exactly? I wish he would try and qualify that statement. He has presided over maybe the worst incoming transfer record in our history. Will be hard pushed to find a period where we’ve had few player successes for our outlay and number of signings than this period under Wilson. That’s before getting into the horrendous management of players like Kent, kamara and Morelos. 

If they want to regard us as customers then that's up to them. But any business that ignores disquiet among it's customers and have senior figures lecture the customers and tell them that they are wrong is not going to do well.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

James bisgrove is the only guy in the boardroom that's done his job. 

Really? So getting sponsorships in regardless of the impact or creditably to the club is him doing his job? Getting in a retail partner that are woefully underperforming and causing constant issues for the fans is doing his job? I’m sorry but I think I disagree with you there.

I watched the interview this morning and it’s a bit of a car crash tbh. It shows how miles off it the custodians ruining our club actually are. Unfortunately I only see more pain and suffering until we get rid of these charlatans. Under this current regime the scum are about to win their 5th treble in 7 seasons - that is this current boards legacy. And btw I’ve seen a lot of people sticking up for the board and using 2012 as the barometer of why we shouldn’t be spending  money we don’t have. The majority of the fans aren’t asking to spend more money, we are asking that we are ran properly and stop the monumental fuck ups that is costing the club. The £10 plus million in legal fees, the millions squandered on manager appointments and the money spunked on absolute dross and injured players is what the issue is here.

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Yes Aribo was pre Wilson. And Bassey was also scouted pre Wilson. (Think we might have had to hold off due to age/contract).

But yes Wilson deserves no credit for bringing them in. And can argue how much credit he deserves for their sale.

At the end of the day Bassey sold himself with his performances. Maybe Wilson did a great job and negotiated a few more million out of Ajax. But that’s hardly rocket science stuff. 

So basically shouldn't get credit for the stuff he did? That's wild. :lol:

Then he shouldn't be criticised for not selling the players he didn't sign for a lot as he never brought them in. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Ross Wilson getting credit for sales but what about the shite we still have on our books he hasn’t shifted? 

What about his handling of contracts and our 2 biggest assets about to walk for nothing? 

What about the dross he’s brought in and injury prone players he’s took a punt on that predictably proved a massive waste of money? 

What about failing to address numerous key positions over multiple windows? 

What about his transfer trading model failing due to keeping players too long?

these are all his failings yet clowns on the board continue to pat him on the back for big sales none of whom he identified. 

I’m sure Wilson can spin the figures to make it seem like he’s doing a good job but these questions are spot on. 

For a player trading model to have no sellable assets any longer and miss the chance to sell the ones which were (Kamara) is not good enough. 

44 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Really? So getting sponsorships in regardless of the impact or creditably to the club is him doing his job? Getting in a retail partner that are woefully underperforming and causing constant issues for the fans is doing his job? I’m sorry but I think I disagree with you there.

His job as commercial director is to get money into the club we've had incredible commercial income. He's done his job and then some. 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

His job as commercial director is to get money into the club we've had incredible commercial income. He's done his job and then some. 

Is castore really the best we can do,totally ignoring the commercial opportunity by catering for fans not going to Seville was a mistake,the total incompetence in dealing with our 150 years anniversary was a disgrace.

whilst you can argue that mygers brings in revenue it has fucked up how many loyal fans now follow the club and shows an utter contempt for ordinary fans who don’t have the finances to become a gold/platinum or whatever level supporter.

The new social club will prove to be a liability and the fact we are still running our ticket office from an oversized garden shed is an embarrassment.

Just now, Dickie said:

Is castore really the best we can do,totally ignoring the commercial opportunity by catering for fans not going to Seville was a mistake,the total incompetence in dealing with our 150 years anniversary was a disgrace.

whilst you can argue that mygers brings in revenue it has fucked up how many loyal fans now follow the club and shows an utter contempt for ordinary fans who don’t have the finances to become a gold/platinum or whatever level supporter.

The new social club will prove to be a liability and the fact we are still running our ticket office from an oversized garden shed is an embarrassment.

the fenians use exactly the same.

I think a few of the clubs down south are similar also