Morelos To Sevilla? - Ibrox Noise

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Your half arsed attempt at being witty makes absolutely no sense 

you just keep focusing on slating fan media son 

did you not work for daily record at one point ? 

Are fan media above criticism? If they are happy to peddle lies at the club's behest, I'll criticise it. What's wrong with doing that?

I did write for the Record previously. You likely read all my articles.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are fan media above criticism? If they are happy to peddle lies at the club's behest, I'll criticise it. What's wrong with doing that?

I did write for the Record previously. You likely read all my articles.

Of course not but accusing them of being bought and paid for whilst you took money from a paper banned from the club and hated by our support makes you look a right cunt 

Of course not but accusing them of being bought and paid for whilst you took money from a paper banned from the club and hated by our support makes you look a right cunt 

The same paper the club had a commercial agreement with at the time to produce our matchday programmes? That one?

Just now, The Dude said:

The same paper the club had a commercial agreement with at the time to produce our matchday programmes? That one?

The club never had a commercial deal with The paper it had a deal with Reach plc and if you remember they hastlity cut ties with them 

but you already knew that 

The club never had a commercial deal with The paper it had a deal with Reach plc and if you remember they hastlity cut ties with them 

but you already knew that 

You going down the separate entity line here? Bold, i'll give  you that.

It was written by and produced by Daily Record staff in the Daily Record's offices but it wasn't the Daily Record. :lol:

They didn't hastily cut ties with them. It ran until at least a year after I'd finished with the Record.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You going down the separate entity line here? Bold, i'll give  you that.

It was written by and produced by Daily Record staff in the Daily Record's offices but it wasn't the Daily Record. :lol:

They didn't hastily cut ties with them. It ran until at least a year after I'd finished with the Record.

CE12023A-6D93-455F-8A0D-ACD963F791C0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

It won’t be mate it will be a waste of my time debating him until he contacts a moderator to try and get me a ban for calling him a cunt 

Why would I do that? Never done it in the past and been called far worse than a cunt.

We were still working with the Record when  David Graham arrived - wee Staunchy himself admitting feeding the Record a couple of exclusives.

Back to the topic at hand, personally think he's 100% for the off. Been a cracking servant and got more than £1M worth, shame how it's ending losing him for no money right enough. But heard rumors of him wanting £45k a week (don't know how true they figurers are) and personally don't think we could justify paying him that.

3 hours ago, WWTC said:

Fuckin hell, are we seriously comparing Ally McCoist to Morelos? 

There's a few similarities with them, both of them have been a Rangers talisman of their era, both of them joined when we were miles off winning the League, both of them won their first League Title in their 4th season.

That's where the similarities end though, Ally McCoist scored 163 goals in his first six seasons, Morelos is on a very respectable 122, great but not legendary, most of those McCoist's goals came in a period we were probably the 3rd/4th best Scottish club while Morelos has led the line in an era Scottish football is absolutely terrible.

I get why young guys who never saw McCoist would pick Alfie, I love him too but it's not backed up by facts or stats.

16 hours ago, Hamie said:

Some piece of buisness to actually  lose money on him considering his stock a couple of years ago.  

The people running the club are an absolute shambles. 

Incredible he was quoted to be worth about £15 mill back then. Should have sold him rather than letting his contract wind down and him going through the motions on the pitch. Could have been a great for us but temperament, fitness, attitude all saw him become a shadow of the player he was 

Thanks for the contribution to title 55 and helping to destroy 9.75 in a row. Thanks for some memorable showings and performances in Europe,where,unlike the filth,Rangers have generally shown up well,we move on. Rangers have replaced many strikers far and away better than Alfredo and we will do so again. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Has Beale not repeatedly said he currently hasn't been offered a new deal?

He needs to 'show more' or similar for that to happen.

Didn’t mention striking a dead ball which hopefully means that’s improving 

5 hours ago, Madina said:

Incredible he was quoted to be worth about £15 mill back then. Should have sold him rather than letting his contract wind down and him going through the motions on the pitch. Could have been a great for us but temperament, fitness, attitude all saw him become a shadow of the player he was 

That's what we rated him at, not sure anyone else ever did, Lille had an €8m offer for him apparently knocked back in 2020 but that's as big as anyone ever went, for one reason or another, despite his goals in Europe, no-one seemingly wanted him.