Scottish Cup semi final draw

.Williamson.

Looks like the two clubs will revisit this in the summer and try to find a resolution. The majority of supports seem to be happy with 2k-3k. Not sure how that’ll impact us in terms the work getting done re disabled access right enough.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

But when they are citing crowd trouble inside the stadium as a big reason for it, not allowing 800 into Ibrox/Parkhead but letting us split Hampden 50/50 seems counter-intuitive.

I honestly think the police just don’t think it’s worth the resources . They are probably using the same man power and hours as they did for 8000 as they are for 800 at each ground just because of the fixture 

I personally wasn’t there but know a few who were and seen the videos and the issues at the end of last seasons 1-1 draw there in the split where possibly the closest there has been to actual crowd trouble inside the ground at one of these games in a long while

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

I honestly think the police just don’t think it’s worth the resources . They are probably using the same man power and hours as they did for 8000 as they are for 800 at each ground just because of the fixture 

I personally wasn’t there but know a few who were and seen the videos and the issues at the end of last seasons 1-1 draw there in the split where possibly the closest there has been to actual crowd trouble inside the ground at one of these games in a long while

They get paid for it by the clubs.

4 minutes ago, CR3 said:

take it their allocation will go into a  MyGers sale like it did for the Helander 1-0 game where they had no fans too then.

Will mate, aye.

Them not being there benefits other Rangers fans in getting to see their team so there’s a lot of sides to this. 

Everyone has their own selfish point of view basically and that’s what it comes down to 

17 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Will mate, aye.

Them not being there benefits other Rangers fans in getting to see their team so there’s a lot of sides to this. 

Everyone has their own selfish point of view basically and that’s what it comes down to 

Yeah, had a ticket that day thanks to @Roy Hobbs but managed to buy one for @MisterC 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Hopefully SKY kick up a fuss.

Don’t see why they would tbh. More people sitting in their living rooms benefits sky, it’d be different if it was behind closed doors. You can’t hear 800 anyway so it’ll have zero impact on sky 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t see why they would tbh. More people sitting in their living rooms benefits sky, it’d be different if it was behind closed doors. You can’t hear 800 anyway so it’ll have zero impact on sky 

Massively dilutes the atmosphere/spectacle.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

Massively dilutes the atmosphere/spectacle.

800 has already changed it. You can’t hear us at their place anymore unless we score and you literally can’t see us at all on the tv. Honestly don’t see how this would impact Sky as long as there’s home fans still there 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

800 has already changed it. You can’t hear us at their place anymore unless we score and you literally can’t see us at all on the tv. Honestly don’t see how this would impact Sky as long as there’s home fans still there 

Well hopefully they push for an increase on 800.

We started this and now it’s started I think it’ll always be messed around with. 

They kept hammering us on the field and we cut the allocation. That’s how it started btw and anyone that says otherwise is just talking shite. It was never initially about making more money 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We started this and now it’s started I think it’ll always be messed around with. 

They kept hammering us on the field and we cut the allocation. That’s how it started btw and anyone that says otherwise is just talking shite. It was never initially about making more money 

It’s embarrassing

If the shoe was on the other foot it is a point I would bring up to mock them constantly  

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We did. It was the hammerings, stuff like Griffith's antics, their fans gloating In the Broomloan. 

A lot of pressure was put on the then board to do something about it. So instead of making sure we could field a tean to complete, they, I think it was King but can't 100% remember, changed the allocation to stop basically the then humiliations from their fans.