MyGers 23/24

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Got it to work. When your logged in to mygers, click the drop down at the top right and select mygers 23/24, add it to your basket a couple of times and it'll warn you saying you can only purchase 1. Remove one from your basket and it'll let you proceed to purchase (did for me anyway)

Was it £50.00? A thought it was 40 for people renewing, happy with 50 but don’t want to do myself out a tenner needlessly

1 hour ago, rbt1548 said:

If you have a way to check your "Pending" payments in your bank account or credit card account, the payment may be there ready to come off. Mine is in "Pending" and it's dated 10th May.

Found it, thank you; "The Rangers F C Ticket". It's on a credit card, I'll need to change it to come out my current account for next year.

10 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

40k ST's renewed 3 days before deadline. Was it more this time last season? Maybe a good few on the waiting list will get a ST this time round. 

It’s over 40k not 40k 

I’ve received an email thanking me for renewing with a payment reference, etc but there is still no money taken or pending on my bank account.

I have a feeling that it could be because of the card details changing, how do I fix this as when I go on and try to buy manually it says a maximum of one can be purchased.