***** The Official Rangers v Other Mob Match Thread *****

20 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

fat sweaty mess just on bbc sportscene and he is just one sleekit fenian bastard.
it gave a 30 seconds of an obviously longer interview and it never once looked up at the camera.
No cunt is coming in for this creep and you can bet your house on it.

I think hes off at the first sign of an offer. Shelf life is expiring.

29 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Might be jumping the gun a bit. But do you think today showed a template of how to beat them to the rest of the league? In the same way after 55, teams seemed to figure us out a bit more.

Not in the camp of teams try more against us than them nonsense. But there’s definitely a lack of belief from the rest that they can take points. Teams just seem clueless against them. But recently their wins haven’t been as convincing. Bit of the template, man marking McGregor etc. Like the Killie game where they conceded a goal almost identical to your 3rd today

Probably bollocks but here is hoping. They didn’t look like a team that should be going close to unbeaten domestically 

We've said for ages that, as much as vickers is a fucking good defender, the rest of their backline is poor and even defensively their midfield isnt so great, so we need to run at them, drag them out of shape, make them turn and defend their own goal and not facing ours

And i know having a sweeper keeper is helpful, but a lot of our issues previously have came from the slow, ponderous build up which allows them to press up in their shape, thats the difference, 

Quick couple of passes up the park and all of a sudden their shape is gone, we seen euro teams do it to them, ive not seen today but reading comments etc it seems we were a lot quicker at getting on the front foot, is that a fair assessment? 

When we play 7 passes amongst the back 4, what focused teams do is move their defence up ten yards, once they have then the midfield moves up ten yards, then once they have their strikers press, this means theres no gaps between their lines 

What euro teams did to the papes is quickly move it up the park to their half, which means their midfield either presses up (which leaves a bigger gap between them and their backline, or sits where they are meaning they get boxed in, and as i said their defence bar vickers isnt good, 

Pleased with the result today obviously but what I don't want to see is complacency creep in with regards to the scale of the rebuild needed in the summer.

They rotated about half their team today, they were arrogant and looked complacent, played like a team whose season is already over. We can't judge where we're at from a dead rubber, we still need heavy investment.

Btw, how good was Cantwell? Some player we've got there, justifying the wage already.

20 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Any Rangers fan I've ever met would be ecstatic after we scudded them 3-0 with a great performance no matter what game in what circumstances.

You're either:

1) A taig troll or

2) The most miserable bastard ever.

Either way I pity you.

You’re right

the earlier post struck a wrong note on a good day for the club

4 minutes ago, BennytheBigBear said:

Pleased with the result today obviously but what I don't want to see is complacency creep in with regards to the scale of the rebuild needed in the summer.

They rotated about half their team today, they were arrogant and looked complacent, played like a team whose season is already over. We can't judge where we're at from a dead rubber, we still need heavy investment.

Btw, how good was Cantwell? Some player we've got there, justifying the wage already.

Joined a month after administration, 11 posts in 11 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

fat sweaty mess just on bbc sportscene and he is just one sleekit fenian bastard.
it gave a 30 seconds of an obviously longer interview and it never once looked up at the camera.
No cunt is coming in for this creep and you can bet your house on it.

He knows they’re shite, he knows he’s shite,  he knows he’s got lucky because of our situ, they all fucking know, in fact BJK.

8 minutes ago, BennytheBigBear said:

Yees are out in force the day aren't you? 

10 minutes ago, BennytheBigBear said:

The kind of cunt who smears his cock in tuna hoping mittens will be purring to get in the room at 3am.

Ya creep

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Yees are out in force the day aren't you? 

Paranoia man. I'm not wrong but. It's the same players with the same deficincies, fuck all's changed. We need a big summer, don't want to see the board let off the hook after one win.

Just now, BennytheBigBear said:

Paranoia man. I'm not wrong but. It's the same players with the same deficincies, fuck all's changed. We need a big summer, don't want to see the board let off the hook after one win.

We're getting a big summer, there has already been massive changes, there will continue to be more, on and off the park. We all know what today was.

Yet you still want to talk it down.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

We're getting a big summer, there has already been massive changes, there will continue to be more, on and off the park. We all know what today was.

Yet you still want to talk it down.

Maybe it's not the time for it but I'm being realistic. You know what I'm saying. One swallae disnae make a gangbang and all that.