*****Rangers v The Homer and Bart’s Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I'd still be looking to get him out on loan he needs games and he looks nowhere near good enough to get those games at us currently.

Aye you're right he isn't going to get much game time next season with us but a loan is a tricky one because for me it would need to be top 6 SPL (or 3rd to 6th). Not sure it would be best for him to go below SPFL Premier League level or if going to an SPFL Premier League team who are going to spend most games with their backs to the wall.

Just now, Madina said:

Hes not done enough the last 2 seasons domestically to be loved. His OF record is a disgrace as well 

Bizarrely this isn't your worst take on here.

Thank fuck I have a ST so I'm not normally subjected to this drivel. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Aye you're right he isn't going to get much game time next season with us but a loan is a tricky one because for me it would need to be top 6 SPL (or 3rd to 6th). Not sure it would be best for him to go below SPFL Premier League level or if going to an SPFL Premier League team who are going to spend most games with their backs to the wall.

He could probably go to a team that will expect to be favs for promotion from the championship, that team will likely have a lot of the ball etc

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

Bizarrely this isn't your worst take on here.

Thank fuck I have a ST so I'm not normally subjected to this drivel. 

Cmon his number of goals over the last 2 years have been a disgrace for our top striker

8 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Kamara on top form could easily play in the Premier League.

Kamara at his worst is a truly diabolical footballer.

Its wild how quickly he can switch between the two, Unfortunately for us we’ve seen more of the diabolical version!

I don’t even think it’s a case of him not trying, just doesn’t have the mentality and quickly loses confidence.

Why he’ll never go anywhere. Like you say on his day he’s as classy a player as they come but he just doesn’t have the confidence.

All the players leaving will disappear into lower leagues throughout Europe 

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I'd like to see up get tested and underpressure a lot. A team like Killie or Livingston would be fine. I don't think anyone would take him in the top 6 tbh he is too raw.